Hum Hallelujah

Bottled Blood.

"Erm Pete?"
"Yeah Andy?"
"You can put me down now..."
I laughed and plonked Andy back down on the floor. He did a few stretches and grinned at me wildly.
"Wow! This is great!! No wonder you guys looks do good all the time." he laughed.
"Yeah well don't get used to it. Although your fully healed now this extra energy will only last another hour." Brendon cut in, almost snapping.
"Aw bummer dude. Hey some day I may ask you to change me if it feels this good." Andy said winking playfully.
"Yeah well its not all great! The hunger sends a deep burning sensation that slowly fills your body, driving you mad, and you begin to shut down one cell at a time. Still sound so great?!" Brendon hissed.
My gaze flicked to him. His eyes were dark, his lips were dry and his skin was tightening. He needed to feed again and there were three humans stood in a small room with him.
"Whoa. Calm down. I was only joking. Jeez." Andy said holding his hands up in mock surrender.
I cut in to make sure nothing serious happened.
"Ah, as happy as I am to see you all well we're both pretty tired so if you don't mind were gonna hit the sack. Brendon you're staying in my room. We can discuss things tomorrow?"I asked looking at Patrick who smiled and nodded.
"That sounds like a great idea. I think we could all do with some rest dont you? We shall talk tomorrow."
"But I'm still hungry!" Andy complained.
"You're not close to death anymore. Get it yourself." Joe replied playfully.
I laughed and dragged Brendon down the corridor. My room was on the end and was the biggest. It had to be for the fridge, training equiptment and weapons. When we got in I locked the door behind us and wandered over to the fridge. When I had found what I was looking for I threw it to Brendon. He caught it in mid-air and looked at it.
"Blood?" he asked, obviously confused.
"You're hungry. It'll do for tonight. Drink up. Tomorrow you can hunt."
He mumbled a thanks and took the cap off, emptying the bottle in three huge gulps. When he looked up he looked very close to his usual self again. I showed him where he would be sleeping before retiring to my own bed.
Tomorrow we would talk buisness. Tomorrow my old life would return. Whether thats for better or for worse I shall have to wait and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be great thanks. :)