Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

The Prince and Slave

Close your eyes, and open your mouth

“Son, why won’t you tell her?” I heard my father ask. I had to pull my eyes away from the doors that I just saw Angel go through to answer him.

“I do not know what you are talking about.” I said as I took my seat to the right of him. My mother looked at me with a gentle smile on and shook her head at me.

“Damon we are talking about you being utterly in love with Angel. Have been since you were a little tyke. Why won’t you tell her so we can prepare her for the-“

“You know it wouldn’t work mom. The laws forbid it no matter how hard I try. There’s only one way and we would only go that way if we were desperate and I do not want to put Angel in any danger like that way asks us to. I couldn’t risk it.”

“Well how does she feel about being-“ I cut my father off.

“About being the other woman if she loved someone who was married? She said that she absolutely despises it. She said that she would feel cheap and eventually unwanted, because if the man married the girl because he did indeed love the girl at one point, then what’s to stop him from leaving her and going back to his wife. She wouldn’t care how much her heart yearns for the man. She says that she rather have a cracked heart and be around the happy man that she loves, then to have a broken heart and be around the happy man that loves someone else. God I wish I can get her out of this life.” I said frustrated as I ran my hands through her hair. I hung my head fighting back the tears of frustration that wanted to run. I felt a hand grasp mine and by the rough texture I knew it was my father.

“I know son. We all do, but she was born in to this life and her debt wouldn’t be paid until many years later in life. By then it would be too late. I just wish that we could help you in some way.” He said as he squeezed my hand. I looked up to my father and saw the same sadness that must have been in my eyes reflected in my fathers. I looked to my mother and she had the same. They must have been thinking of Angel’s parents, THEIR personal servant. That made me think back to all the stories that my parents told Angel and I growing up about them. How her father served my father and how her mother served my mother. How it was Angel’s parents convinced them to hang out and become friends, only for later on in life they were wed. How it was Angel’s parents that sacrificed themselves to save the King and Queen from a pair of killers. How when the attack happened Angel and I were in the playroom and the bang from when her father fell into the wall knocked pillows on us, and how when the pillows were removed I was cuddled up to Angel. It’s one of the reasons that she became mine, along with the fact that I got along with no nannies, nurses, or babysitters unless she was around. She has been in every moment of my life no matter what. Even if one of us was sick, the other would be at their bedside. It was fun and weird for me to wait on Angel, but it was that moment that I realized that I was in love with her.

“Oh Blade, mi amour, where are thou?” I said dramatically when I entered the kitchen. I looked around and saw all the cooks in the kitchen look to me before most had smiles light up their face. I heard greetings from many and saw greetings from others. Most of the cooks that worked here were actually students at the local colleges in the cooking programs. This came about because there was a prince once who was one of the pickiest eaters the country had seen. So the Queen of the time called in every able chef to come and cook a meal for her son. Well a lot of the chefs that came were actually students, and even though they weren’t chosen by the prince they told their teachers about how all the others chefs that originally worked at the palace would stand by and give the students hints and tips of what to do. So those teachers got together and pleaded with the Queen to actually make a program out of it. She listened and did indeed make it a program. So every year new students come in to the kitchen and they learn the complications of running a kitchen, especially one that holds gala events, parties, and many more occasions every year. The only difference that has happened with the program is that every year the chefs will get together and ask a student to stay on. Probably thinking that Blade is one of those candidates, right? Well actually he’s been working here since he was ten. He came here because his father committed suicide because of all the debt he had collected through the years. So Blade came here in hopes of a home and a job to make a dent in the debt. Well at the same time that Blade came here, Damon and I were celebrating our fifth birthdays. I was the one who pleaded with Damon and his parents to let him say.

I must say that the years have been very, very, VERY kind to Blade. He has an Italian olive skin complexion, was actually raised in Spain for a while, up until a year before he came to work for us actually, has light brown, almost honey colored, eyes, and jet black hair. He is one fine ass piece of man. And I’m totally in his age range!

“Is that the voice of my sweet, sweet Angel? Tell me it is true my son?” He said just as dramatically as he asked one of the students that we had just took on last year. I think his name was Eric? Erin? I don’t know something with an ‘e’. Well the guy laughed and nodded his head yes. When Blade saw that he put his hands to his chest and pretended to faint.

“Stop where you are my dear, close your eyes, and open your mouth.” He told me as he straightened up. I rolled my eyes because it was a semi normal occurrence that Blade would have me blind taste things, especially if it was one of his new creations. So I did what he told me to do. I soon felt something enter my mouth and he told me to bite. When I realized what it was I went giddy with excitement.

“Oh my god, please tell me that you put a couple of them on my plate with breakfast?” I asked him jumping on the balls of my feet. He laughed at my excited behavior.

“Did you one better and gave you a dozen an half for you and the Prince to share.” He said as he brought me over to the breakfast tray.

“Psh, who says I’m going to share that with Damon? You know those are my favorite treats.” I said looking at him with a “are you crazy” look. He just laughed at me, handed the tray over, and shooed me out of the kitchen.

“I better hear that the Prince had some also, or you won’t get any more for a long time. Understand?” he said to my retreating back.

“What? Did you say something?” I yelled over my shoulder, ignoring what he said. He just laughed louder as I entered back into the dining room.

“Breakfast is served.” I said to Damon who had his head hung. I also noticed that his father had a hold of his hand, and he and The Queen both wore saddened expressions. When they heard my voice they all straightened up, put on smiles that I could tell were fake, and waited patiently for me to serve everyone.

“Robert your ham and cheese omelet, crispy bacon, and sourdough toast. Anne your Scrambled eggs and cheese with breakfast ham, wheat toast, and orange juice. And last and certainly least-“ Damon interrupted me.

“Hey!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Damon’s chocolate chip pancakes.” I rattled off each breakfast plate as I set them down. After I made sure everyone had their food and was set, I grabbed my food off the tray and sat down next to Damon to begin eating.

“Wait a second, are those what I think they are?” Damon asked me. I looked to the plate that he was pointing at and pulled it closer to me.

“Yes they are, but they are mine.” I said.

“Actually sire, they are for the both of you. Angel you forgot the syrup.” Blade said as he came in to the dining room. I looked at the tray that I had brought out and noticed that I did.

“Oh crap, I’m sorry. I had it next to the tray and thought I put it on while you and I were talking.” I said bowing my head a little.

“It’s fine. And remember, you must share those or no more for a long time.” Blade said pointing at the plate.

“But its chocolate covered strawberries! Everyone knows that is my favorite treat to eat. It would be torture for me if a person were to have some in front of me but not let me eat them. I would sell Sancha’s life if I had too to buy some.” Everyone laughed at my antics because it was a normal thing with me.

“Sweetheart hate to break it to you, but to you selling Sancha’s life is not that hard of a feat.” Ann said to me over her cup of coffee. I just gave her my innocent smile. I was about to eat one of the amazing, delicious strawberries when I saw Damon pouting in the corner of my vision. I sighed before pushing the plate in to the middle of us to share. He gave me a smile, one that I learned was only given to me, before grabbing one also and biting in to it. I bit mine and let out a moan as the sweet juices mixed with the creamy chocolate. I had to put my other hand under my chin because some of the juices had spilled out. I finished off that strawberry before digging into my waffles. There were only a few more strawberries left on the plate for Damon and I when one of the Dukes entered in the room. It was Sam, or as he is properly called Samuel, who is a close friend of Damon. He was here to do his lessons with Damon.

“Morning Your Highness. Would you like anything from the kitchens?” I asked him standing up to go get him something. He stopped in the doorway and gave me a confused look.

“Did you guys get visited by body snatching aliens last night? ‘Cause Angel never talks to me like that unless we’re at an event, and even then, that’s pushing it.” He said. I looked around and saw that Damon had his head n his hand shaking it, Robert was trying not laugh at his son or Sam I couldn’t tell, and Ann was outright laughing.

“I do not understand what you are asking Your Highness. A slave must speak this way to those who are above them.” I said. After I said that there were two simultaneous thuds on the table. I looked and saw that both Robert and Damon had dropped their heads, while Ann was turning red in the face from lack of breath. I picked up a napkin and rushed over to her side.

“Your Majesty you must calm down. Red is very unbecoming of you.” I said as I fanned her with the napkin. She looked to me and I guessed that she saw the spark in my eyes because she started to laugh harder making tears roll down. I looked over and saw Sam starting to slowly back up from the room with a scared face. Once he was out of the room I started to roar with laughter and had to use Ann as a stand because I was laughing so hard. I soon heard another thud, and when I looked over I saw Damon on the floor laughing. Sam ran back into the room to see all of us laughing and started to glare.

“God Angel, you are such a bitch!” he huffed. I wiped the tears from my eyes and took a couple of deep calming breaths before saying anything to him.

“Well, we all know I learned from the best.” Everyone looked at each other before the name was said out loud.

“Tanya.” Both Sam and Damon shuddered with the saying of the name.

“Oh, speaking of her, she comes home next month.” Sam said as he sat down. He took my plate that still had about half of the waffles left and started to eat the rest. I got up from where I was next to Ann and walked back over to my side. I saw about to grab another chair to sit in when Damon pulled me to sit in his lap. I turned sideways so that I was able to face the family, and pulled the strawberries closer. I grabbed another one and was about to take a bite out of it when Damon pushed his face in front of mine and bite into it instead. I gaped at him as he gave me a cheeky grin while he chewed. I started pouting while everyone was laughing at us. He gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek, leaving strawberry juices on it.

“Ew, Damon you jerk.” I said wiping it off. He just laughed and finished up the strawberry that he had bit.

“Wait, when next month does the hag- I mean the Duchess come back?” I asked before eating the last strawberry.

“She comes home on the twenty first. She is home for about three months, returns back to school, and then home for good after that for then she is “ready to wed” or some crap like that.” Sam said. I nodded my head and tried to get up to clean the table. Tried is the key word because Damon would not let me up.

“Damon please let me go so I can finish my morning duties before we go to class. I have to clear and wipe down the table.”

“Oh dear don’t worry about that. We’ll get someone else to get it. Why don’t you and the boys go to the lounge and wait there until it’s time to leave. I know I’m going to enjoy another cup of coffee before Rob and I head out.” Anne said. I went to reply but was cut off by Sam.

“That sounds like an excellent plan. Damon please bring Angel with us. I must pay her back for her little “joke” on me.” Sam said with what he thinks is an evil look on his face.

“Also I kind of need her help with the rest of the homework from the other night.” He said at the end with a sheepish look on his face. I smiled and shook my head at him.

“Fine, but you owe me.” I said as I got up and made sure Damon and I had everything for school again, before we headed off to the lounge with Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I was actually going to wait until wednesday to put this up, nut im really excited for this story so i decided to do this two days early. Wanna thank fallen_angel94 and Samantha Sparkle for being the first two to comment. Thanks you soo much for reading, and i hope to see more comments.

Love all
Kitty