Status: New story possibly. Just feeling around.

The Prince and Slave

What group of girls

When we got to the lounge we saw that some of the other guys were already here and either relaxing or checking over the homework. The first that noticed that we had entered was Sir Marcus. He’s not of the “nobility” family, but he is of a high rank from his father. His father was knighted at the age of twelve, making him the youngest to ever be. Marcus and Damon met when the family was touring the city. Marcus was in a fight that was uneven, it was eight guys who were bigger than him and then him. Damon saw what was going on and jumped in to help, and after the fight they became inseparable.

“D, how’s it going?”

“Pretty good man. Just got done with breakfast and is so not ready for Ms. Pearson and her slutty ass to be hitting on me.”

“Yeah, but at least you’re not being glared at like Angel is.” Marcus said. I swear if it wasn’t for the fact that I would get in serious trouble for doing it, I would have hit Marcus. I didn’t want Damon to know that when his back is turned I am glared at. She’s not the first to do it, and nor will she be the last, but I just don’t want Damon to worry about it. The smile that was on Damon’s face slowly started to fall.

“Yeah dude, I mean yeah she’s not the first, but she does send some of the nastiest ones”, said Adrian. He was another Duke.

“Atleast it’s not that group of girls again.” Xavier said. He was another Prince, but from a neighboring country. He’s the youngest out of the ten kids his parents had. Because they don’t worry about him too much he lives here.

“What group of girls?”

“Oh yeah, you were out of town with your parents. Well what happened was that there were a new group of servants that came in, and because they never saw Angel doing any work they decided to start picking on her, but then when they learned that she was your personal servant, they started to hit her. If it wasn’t for Mikel and me discovering her in a hallway while they were standing above her beating the crap out of her, she probably wouldn’t be here right now.” Lucas said. Lucas was Xavier’s older brother and again he was living over here also. Mikel was actually a cousin of Damon’s. He’s not true royalty, but he is of the nobility class. When Lucas finished telling Damon about the group of girls that used to be here a few years ago before they were shipped off again, I could tell that he was extremely pissed. He turned around to look at me and I saw so many emotions swirling in his eyes, but the one that got me the most was the look of disappointment. I didn’t know if he was disappointed in himself or me. If he was disappointed in me it would hurt worse than the hits did. I could tell that Damon wanted to have a talk with me but before he could Ms Pearson came in.

“Let’s go gentleman, it’s time for class.” She said with what she probably deemed as her “sultry” look. Damon was the first to head in, while everybody else packed their bags up and headed to the classroom, with me following behind. I stopped a few feet away from the door contemplating on if I should go in or not. Before I had the chance to walk around from the classroom Ms. Pearson stuck her head out.

“Angel get in here. We’re not going to wait for you.” She said as she glared at me. I let out a sigh as I walked in. I took my seat in the middle of the classroom with Damon in front, Mikel behind me, and Marcus and Christian next to me. Christian was quiet during the entire conversation. He was another Prince, but not a neighboring country. His country was actually pretty far away. His brother is King and fears for Christian’s life because their country is in the middle of a war. He was sent to us because we are the strongest in military.

Class started and it was all normal, except for the fact that I couldn’t pay attention. I could only think about what is to happen to me after class is done. Christian noticed that I could concentrate so every time Ms. Pearson looked over to me to try and get me, he would nudge me. We had just finished history, when the first break came. Usually that is the time where Damon turns around towards me and we start going over the homework, or we check the homework that is due. Not today. He stayed facing the front and started to do the homework that’s due tomorrow. Sam came over to me and motioned for me to follow him out.

“Are you okay?” he asked as soon as we were out and away from everyone.

“About which part? The part where I could hurt everyone for telling Damon; or the part where Damon is upset because I didn’t tell him?”

“Both I guess.”

“No, I’m not okay. I didn’t want Damon to know about that stuff.”

“Why not, if I may ask?”

“For the simple fact that he gets so angry everytime some looks at me wrong when we go out to the town. Imagine him hearing how almost the entire population of the young slaves here in the castle hate me because I am THE personal servant for him? He would go berserk and have them all sold back to the auction blocks and ask for the older groups, and not only that but he would go and screen them to make sure that they don’t have a crush on him. Ever since we were little he has always been over-protective of me, but as we got older it just got worse.”

“That’s because he loves you.”

“I love him too, he’s my best friend, but the way he acts at times is just stupid.” I saw that there was ten minutes left until break was over so I decided that I was in class long enough. I went back into the room, grabbed my belongings and left. I would already know what the homework is because one of the boys always ask me for help with something. I walked back to my room and dropped my books out, and changed into some of my old clothes so that I could do my chores without worrying about the clothes. I decided on cleaning Damon’s room first so that I won’t have to run into him anytime soon. I made his bed, cleaned his bathroom, and gathered all his dirty clothes and took them to the laundry room. I put the clothes through a wash and then went back to vacuum the carpets. Once done with the vacuum the washer was done so I took those clothes out and hung up with the clothes that needed to be and the rest in the dryer. As the clothes dried I started to wash the windows and polish the furniture. Once that task was done I headed back to the laundry room to fold the clothes and put them in the proper place. Once that was done I saw that it was close to the boys lunch time, so I headed down to the kitchens to let the chefs know that they would need to start on lunch. I was heading down the hallway towards the movie room to clean that because I knew Damon was in there last night when I was intercepted by a messenger.

“Ma’am, I was told by his highness that he and the boys will not be here for their lunch. They have decided to head into the town.”

“Thank you.” I said curtsying to him. He bowed back and then headed on his way. I went back to the kitchen and told the chefs not to worry about the lunch and headed to the movie room.

The guys and I had an awesome time at lunch and just walking around the city. I had just dropped Sam off at his condo when I was sent a text by my mother.

“Are you joining your father and I for dinner?”

“Yeah, on my way home now.”

“Ok, love you.”

“Love you too.” I threw my phone in the backseat so I had nothing to distract me as I drove. I pulled into one of the many garages that are part of the castle, and headed inside. I ran up to my room to change out of my clothes into something a little more formal. I walked into the dining room and greeted my parents. I sat down and right after we were being served.

“Oh my!”

“What’s the matter mom?”

“Well, it’s just Angel isn’t here. I hope everything is ok. She never misses a meal with us unless something happened.” When my mom said Angel’s name it made me bow my head a little, but when she said she wasn’t here my head snapped up to look around the room. My mom was right, she wasn’t.

“Oh no.” I whispered.

“Damon,” I snapped my head towards my dad.

“What did you do?” My mom looked in my direction and threw me a questioning glance.

“I might have learned some things about her that she didn’t want me to know, and then afterwards ignored her.” I said as I sunk down into the chair.

“Damon!” my mother exclaimed.

“I’m sorry! But when I heard what happened to her I was angry, but not at her! I was angry at myself. I heard what happened when we went out of town once and I was angry at the fact that I wasn’t able to protect her. I ignored her because I knew if I stayed around her I would probably break down and feel like I faied the promise I made to her father all those years ago.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I know its shorter then it usually is and im sorry but my life is crazy lately with the passing of my mother, so please bare with me here and give me time. thank you and thanks for reading.