Coffee Prince

chapter 2

“Mom! There is no fucking way I’m gonna do that!”

“Gerard! No cursing! It’s informal!”

“Well so are arranged marriages!”

“Gerard Arthur Way, you are going to marry Jamia Nestor whether you like it or not!”

“But she has a boyfriend! And she’s like my sister! That would probably be incest!”

“You two have no choice. The company is falling apart and your college degree doesn’t make the company look better either.”

Mikey, knowing this would upset his brother, interrupted.

“Mom! I’ll do it! I’ll marry Alicia! Don’t let Gee do what he doesn’t want to!”

“Michael, stay out of this.”

Gerard just walked away, not knowing what to tell his best friend.

~The Next day~

“Hey skittle! Why so sour today?”

“Urgh…”

“What did they do this time?”

“Urgh…”

“School again? College degree?”

“Yeah...”

“Well…I guess it’s not gonna be that bad.”

“You have no idea…”

“Gee, stop mumbling. At least you can do whatever you want since you guys are rich and all.”

“Zip it Frank.”

“Oooh…Kay”

The happy couple and a very sour Jamia sat next to them on the Way couch with some stuff from the grocery. To answer the confused look on Frank, Alicia stated.

“Sorry about Jammie…she’s in her killer mood…”

“Well….so is Gerard…”

“I know why…”

Alicia and Frank looked at Mikey but Jamia and Gerard snapped.

“Zip it.”

Mikey took out his phone and sent Frank and Alicia a message.

The company’s falling apart.
They’re both told to make a BIG decision.
They’ll explain it to you later.
Don’t take it against them…
They tried…

xOx
Mikey


They both just glared at him, and then shifted their attention to Gerard.

“Michael, I swear, I will kill you for telling them.”

“I didn’t tell everything. Plus Frank has to know right? I mean…Jamia is his girlfriend and
you are his best friend.”

“Mikey, fine. Go outside and tell Alicia what’s up. We’ll explain to Frank.”

“Hello?! We’re right here?! No need to refer to us as a third person or anything!”

Mikey, just squeezed Gerard’s shoulder before leading Alicia out of the room.

“I’ll just cut this to the chase before I freak out a lot more. Jamia and I are forced to get married.”

“We both tried to force our parents out but…Mr. Way himself said so. Just to save the company.”

“And my mom thinks this will teach me to be more responsible and be a good add-on to my résumé.”

“Plus, they think I can change Gerard from punk to hunk…although he already is.”

Frank just stared at them, shifting his attention to Gerard then to Jamia. Suddenly, Mrs. Way walked in, right before Mikey yelled “Mom’s here!”

She walked right over to where Gerard sat and hoisted him up.

“Don’t you have etiquette lessons today?”

“Mrs. Way…”

“Don’t interrupt me Nestor. Michael, tell your…friends to leave.”

“Mom! They’re Gerard’s friends too! Why are you so disgusted at them all of a sudden? You used to have a heart!”

The girls and Frank left the room with Mikey slamming the door behind them.

“Frank, take Jamia and Alicia to your place. I have to deal with Gerard and our mom first. I’ll just call you guys when it’s over.”

Inside, screaming and shouting could be heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this sucks...I just needed some conflict.

Comments please???????