Start of something new.

Part 2

Naruto walked out of his dorm for the first time in 8 days with Sasuke by his side. He was excited, he weighed 96 pounds this morning! His gut was gone completely, and he could see his ribcage slightly. Sasuke walked close to Naruto, he sorta wanted to hold Naruto's hand, but didn't know how Naruto would react.
Sasuke looked down, then back at Naruto. He looked like he was glowing, he seemed happier than ever. Sasuke then noticed something- Naruto was smaller. A lot smaller.
"Where you that sick? You look like you lost a lot of weight.. Are you eating okay?" Sasuke asked, concerned.
Naruto looked up at Sasuke with a shocked look. He looked down, he had gotten smaller but he didn't know he had gotten noticablely smaller. He smiled slightly.
"I've lost a lot of weight, Sakura said I was fat. So when I um got sick I was also exersizing. Probably not the best idea when um sick but yeah." Naruto said nervously.
"Thats not it at all is it." Sasuke said. "Your cutting your food down too arent you. I noticed none of the ramen you bought a week ago is still there, the Naruto I know would have eaten that all in 2 or 3 days."
"Well.. I did i'm not going to get skinny if I eat all day Sasuke! Plus I expanded my menu, Im eating Salads and veggies now too." Naruto replied in defence.
"Okay just.. Make sure your eating healthy" Sasuke said in a sad voice.
'I don't want to lose him.' Sasuke thought to himself. 'but I can't go on any longer without him knowing how I feel about him.'
"Naruto.. lets stop and talk for a moment." Sasuke said, Naruto looked up at him with a strange look.
"Okay." Naruto said.
"Naruto.. I want to tell you something, but I dont want you to hate me for it." Sasuke started
"Oh... Um.. Okay" Naruto said nervously.
"I- er.. I love you." Sasuke said, slightly blushing. "I have since we were little.."
Naruto's whole face lite up. "Really!" He said
"er.. yes."
"I love you too!" Naruto said cheerfully, slightly blushing also.
"Then.. lets go to this carnival as something more than friends.." Sasuke said.
Naruto blushed. It was working, Sasuke was confessing to him because he wasn't embarrassed anymore to have a fat boyfriend.
"Like boyfriends.." Sasuke said.
"YES!" Naruto yelled hugging Sasuke.
Sasuke stood up and grabbed Naruto's hand, and they began to walk to the Carnival. Where Shikamaru, Choji, and Kiba waited for them to arrive. Shikamaru already knew for some time that Sasuke and Naruto liked eathother, and wasn't shocked at all like Kiba and Choji when they arrived holding hands.
"ha, Finally." Shikamaru said smirking at Sasuke.
"Yeah.." Sasuke said.
Naruto blushed and looked up at his friends. But was suddenly tackled to the ground and punched by a certain pink haired girl- Sakura.
"WHAT THE HELL!" Kiba yelled, as Sasuke yanked Sakura off of Naruto, and bitch slapped her.
"Don't fucking touch him!" Sasuke yelled with anger.
"B-but Sasuke-kun he was all over you, I know how much you hate anyone touching you" Sakura said glaring at Naruto, as Shikamaru and Choji helped him up.
"He's my boyfriend, He has permission to touch me, and hold my hand. Back off Haruno. I'm gay, so go tell all the other girls swooning over me to stay away from Naruto and stop harrassing me!" Sasuke said turning and pulling Naruto to his side.