Status: Frikey

Hide N' Seek is Not Only for Little Kids and Slumberparties are Not Only for Girls

How Fun My Neighborhood Is...

Fank's POV

I was outside with me friend, Gavin, on our longboards. We were riding up and down the street having a fun racing to see who would go faster.

"Hey want to race to my house" he asked. "Sure but I bet you I am going to win" I replied back. "Ha we'll see"

We went back up the street to the cul-de-sac where I live and went to the top of my driveway. We both counted to three and then we were racing down the hill. We doged a bump in the street making us veer off and almost loose balance. When we gained back balance I went ahead. When I past his house i kept going about three houses down before stopping. I looked back and saw that he didn't even pass his house yet.

When I caught up to him I asked " Why'd you stop?", " I stopped when you passed my house you were way ahead of me" he frowned. " Aww, but any ways I told you I would beat you ha!" I said skipping up the street happily.

When i got tired and just continued to walk, I looked up and saw Mikey out with Gerard, Bob, and Bob's friend, Ray. I just stopped and became nervous. I have had a crush on him since a year ago when he first moved in. He is one of my best friends but my feelings have grown quite a lot.

When Gavin caught up to me he said " Good Mikey is out, you won't be lonely 'cuz i have to go", " Oh ok well see ya"

I started walking up the street. I always get nervous when. I get near him i don't want to do anything that would make him not want to be friends with me anymore. But of coarse I am probably just over reacting but people do that right? Oh well.

He saw me and smiled. "Hey" he greeted me."Hi" I said back. Everybody else just waved. Then we just started taking about our day.

"Hey does anyone have a ball" Ray asked.

" I think I do, why?" I said. "Oh well I wanted just play catch I'm like really bored", "Ok just let me look I'm pretty sure I have one. Be right back"

Me and Mikey went to my garage to find a tennis ball. I went to look in a pile of balls and other sports stuff we don't really use.

"You know, you have a lot of stuff" Mikey said randomly. " Yeah we do its so fucking hard to walk in here, you always manage to knock things over."

Then he didn't say any thing back so I just kept looking. Almost right away I found one. " Ah ha, I found one" I grin triumphantly. I groped my way out and then we went back to the others.

"We found one", Mikey said. "Cool", Ray said.

Me and Mikey got on one side of the street and Ray and Gerard on the other. We passed it back and forth. We sometimes stopped for a couple seconds because Ray was texting someone. After a while we decided to stop and so we went inside to watch Mikey's older step-brother, Austyn play X-Box. We occasionally got up to get snacks and drinks but other than that it was quite boring. Whenever I got tired of staring at the T.V. watching zombies getting killed I looked over at Mikey and stared at him for a little. He then noticed and smiled at me and I blushed and looked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sorry it took a loooong time. it would take a long time writing it and then i would leave it without finnishing the chapter and then the computer would turn off and then i would have to start over again sooo yaaa sorry. and sorry if the chapters seem short its hard for me to write long chapters. haha soo ya please comment and also i might have a lot of spelling mistakes and stuff like that im too lazy to read over it soo ya i hope you can figure out what is says haha well ily bye i hope i could update soon hehe <3