Status: If you want you can skip to chapter 3. The first too are just a small descreption of the main charecters.

That Little Old Park

Frankie

Francesca, also known as Frankie.

She's a thirteen year old girl from a small town called Fareham.

She goes to Neville Lovett High school.

She has two older brothers- Craig and Seth.

They mean the world to her.

She was abbused by her dad and her mom didn't care, she would kick her out onto the streets in the early hours of the morning.

Her ex used to hit her and sexually abuse her. She was too scared to leave him because he threatened to kill her brothers.

Her best friend is a sixteen year old boy named Karl Williams.

Karl is the lead guitarist of her band: Oxycontin Genocide.

She sits in the basement all day writing and singing songs. She painted and sketched. They were her only hope, Her art and lyrics were always dark and they were deep.

She gets bullied at school, she gets beaten daily, thrown down the stairs and shoved in lockers.

Her life is hell.

All she wants is to be loved.

What will happen when her best friend introduces her to Dail?
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah a little description of Frankie.
Do you guys want to know what happens? Or shall I just scrap this story?
Tell me what you think.
Xo Frankie.