Status: If you want you can skip to chapter 3. The first too are just a small descreption of the main charecters.

That Little Old Park

I don't know what I would do without him

"Oi! You slut! Don't ignore me!" Came the voice of the bitch who has bullied me ever since I stepped foot in this school, Jake.

Jake and I used to be together, before we came to Neville Lovett. We were together for 2 years. We were perfect, he loved me and I loved him. Well we thought we did, but can you really be in love when your only 11? Well I was 11, he was 14. He meant the world to me, I felt so special because I had an older boyfriend, all the girls in my class would always want to speak to me about him, I loved all the attention. For once in my life I felt loved. I got bullied a lot when i was in 4th grade because I wasn't think like all the other girls, I was chubby and I acted a lot like a boy, I would even wear boys clothes. But when I got with Jake everyone wanted to be my friend. We were really good for the first couple of months, he would buy me gifts like chocolate and flowers. But then he made some new friends, they were arrogant and would bully everyone who didn't seem to fit in or want to be their friend. They would bunk off school and hang out in the fort just across the road from my school, they would sit there and smoke and drink. They were a bad influence on him. He brought me back to his house one day when his parents weren't home, he said we would just be watching a movie, he lied...

-Flashback-

"Baby, just go up to my room, I will be up in a minute make yourself comfortable" Jake smiled down at me, brushing my sandy blond hair away from my eyes and pecked me on the lips.

I nodded and climbed up the stairs towards his bedroom, I had been here before so I knew where everything was. I slowly opened his door and shuffled across the cream carpet towards his bed placing my purple rucksack down on the floor and taking a seat. Minutes later Jake came into his room with one of his hands behind his back.

"Whats in your hand Jakey?" I asked giggling, using the nickname I gave him.

"Oh, it's nothing honey, don't worry about it" He replied, flicking off the light and walked over to me.

"Jake, why did you t-turn the light o-off?" I said quietly.

"Baby, don't worry, your safe with me, I just want to try something" Smiling he placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing it slightly.

"O-Okay"

He started to move his hand up my thigh and under my Grey skirt, he leaned in closer to me so our faces were mere millimeters away and kissed me roughly, pushing me down so I was laying on my back. Removing his hand from under my skirt and tugged on the hem of my school jumper.

"Can you take this off baby? It's getting quite hot in here, I just want you to be comfortable" He whispered and pulled my jumper off of me and tossed it on the floor.

He then leaned down and kissed me again shoving his tongue in my mouth making me squeal. He slid his two index fingers under the waistband of my skirt and pulled it and my pants down past my knee's, I tried to escape from under him but there was no such luck he was stronger than me. He pulled away from the kiss and ripped open a packet, that was the thing in his hand behind his back. He hastily undid the button on his jeans and pulled them down and kicked them off taking his boxers off too. He slid the thin latex over himself and looked down at me smirking before pushing into me. I let out a loud scream of pain and tears escaped my eyes, he just smacked his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams of pain. He pulled nearly all of the way out of me and slammed back inside making me cry even more, he carried on until he let out a loud moan and came into the latex, pulling out of me and tying it in a knot and threw it in the bin. I was bleeding badly and I was still in pain. He just smiled at me and pulled up my skirt and pants back up.

"Thank you baby girl, we should do that again some time"

-End of flashback-

I shivered at the thought.

I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder, turning me around coming face to face with Jake.

"What d'you want?" I mumbled looking at the ground.

"For you to die you slut" He said bring his hand up and slapping me round the face, I felt tears coming to my eyes so I blinked quickly trying to force them away. I wasn't going to show the pain he was causing, that's why he was doing this, to see that I was in pain.

"Just leave me alone, I don't need your shit" I replied, turning around sharply and running away down the alley towards the main road that led me to my house.

By now the tears were cascading down my porcelain white cheeks. What did I do to ever deserve this? I ran towards my door, taking my keys out of my pocket and slotting them into the lock turning them 90 degrees to the right and pushing down the handle stepping inside and kicking the door closed behind me before running to my room.

I threw myself onto my bed, pulling my black bed sheet over my head and cried heavily into the pillow. A couple of minutes later and I was still crying when I heard footsteps coming down the steps to the basement, they were to heavy to be my mom's and too light to be Craig's. They must be Seth's.

Seth Is my older brother, He's 16. He means the world to me, he has so much pride, he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. I wish I was like him. I could stand up for myself to Jake and his mates, it would be great.

I felt the covers of my bed been lifted and the weight changing. I slowly turned around to see Seth smiling happily at me, when he saw my tear stained face his face dropped and his expression changed to one of concern. He just pulled me into a hug letting me cry into his chest. He knew why I was crying, we could have a whole conversation by just looking at each other, we were that close.

I don't know what I would do without him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah! This pretty much the beginning of the story.
Jake's a bastard ain't he?
Anyway comment and subscribe!
Love you!
Xo Frankie