Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

A growing Threat

Skiree and Shatterix ran about as they always did in the summer they would play games such as orc tage and monster slayer. The two welplings were the best of friends Skiree was a blue dragoness with two horns growing out of her head, she had green eyes and was the calm one of the two. Shatterix was a dark green fire dragon with spikes running down his back to the tip of his tail and he had blue eyes, he was the fighter who would not back down even to a full grown adult. They played in the pond looking for fish or swimming around randomlly. However this day was strangelly boring Skiree was the first to notice that something was wroung the wind had stopped and the insects were missing. She backed up close to Shatterix and said "I'm scared somethings not right". Shatterix knew it too and growled softlly "I think we should find out whats going on come on lets go talk to my father he will know". They travaled to the end of the vally were all the grown ups were talking Shatterix looked at his father Raptorix talking to Skiree's father Saurus they were agueing over something but Shatterix and Skiree dident know what. Finally Shatterix walked up to him and asked "whats happening the vally is strangelly quite"? Raptorix smiled at him and said "yes we know a dark evil is on the move my son and I fear we may be in danger". Skiree then blurted out "but we are protected by the walls of Wing Song Vally arnt we father"? Saurus grinned "yes we are you too shouldent worrie this is all just a long day". Skiree nodded and sat down then her mother Sutarus walked up to her and licked her back Skiree yelped and then laughed "mother stop that your mouth is cold". Shatterix laughed at her then felt the same thing on his back when his mother Ranth licked him "no please mother not in front of the lady". Then the sky turned dark and a portal opened in the sky Skiree and Shatterix jumped to there feet in fright then Shatterix asked "what is that"? Raptorix glared at it and said "a portal to the demon world"......
♠ ♠ ♠
And so it begins....