Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

Demon Attack

The dragons watched the portal swirl about untill an army of demons emerged and began destroying everything Skiree and Shatterix were carried off by there mothers to there den and placed there. Then the two females left to help the males fight back the demons Skiree looked at Shatterix and said "well we cant just stay here and let the demons overwelm them we have to help". Shatterix nodded and they both ran outside as they did though a demon hopped down and said "little welplings will make a nice snack". Shatterix jumped forward and unleashed a ball of fire blasting the demon to bits. Then he said "demons are weak". Then another demon appered it held a club in its heads and was about to hit Shatterix with it. He turned around to see Skiree freese the demon then she jumped up and knocked the demon down with her tail he shattered and then turned to dust. The other demon that Shatterix had slayen did the same both welplings thought it was wierd but just dropped it and ran to help there familys. Shatterix and Skiree fought threw the demon mass at a good speed slaying any demon that attacked them. Then Skiree saw her mother wounded and on the ground a large demon with red eyes and a black sword in his hand was about to finish her. Skiree jumped at the demon and knocked him down he got to his feet and laughed "foolish welpling you will suffer for that". Then he smiled "you are powerful with the Pure Fire arnt you". Sutarus got to her feet slowly and said "shut it demon she is not ready to know". Skiree growled "know what mother what is this demon talking about". The demon laughed "your mother never told you dear you are the Pure Fire the child we have been sent to slay" Skiree gasped then said "why me"? The demon laughed again then charged at her Skiree saw the sword come down on her neck then a blinding flash of light. Then she heard a voice in her head "Skiree you must live". Then she heard the demon scream and he turned to dust the light faded and Skiree was confused she ran to her mother and nussled her loveinglly......
♠ ♠ ♠
The First Battle.....