I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Yogie Wogie! Yum!

Once Kylee and Tanner left, I immediately felt more nervous. Kylee is my big sister and she’s got a boyfriend, she knows how to act. I’ve always been friends with guys so it’s sometimes weird when I really like them and I didn’t know what to say.

“I think that’ll be fun to get to go to the race tomorrow, I’ve never been one before,” Harry spoke up. “I suppose you’ve been to a lot though.”

“Yeah, my family was really into it. It is fun though, I haven’t been to one since I came to college over here so it’ll be great to get to go to one again,” I smiled.

Just then the waiter brought our dessert. We got this chocolate cake thing with chocolate fudge in the middle. We put the plate in between us and dug in.

“Oh my gosh, I think I died and went to heaven,” I smiled after taking a bite and my comment made Harry let out the cutest chuckle.

“You are so addicted to sugar,” He laughed.

“And you love your yogurt,” I replied.

“Yogie Wogie! Yum!” Harry shouted, making me laugh and let out a snort which made the two of us laugh even more.

We were getting a lot of weird looks from people since we were being so loud so we finished the dessert up, paid and left.

“I’ll walk you to your car,” He said while putting his arm around me to try to block out the chilly air.

I just smiled at him and leaned into his solid frame and enjoying the warmth. Once we got to my car, Harry hugged me and it felt so good.

“So I’ll pick you up tomorrow, sound good?” He asked.

“Um, I doubt you know where the track is so I’ll pick you up,” I smiled.

We said our goodbyes and he even kissed me on the cheek. I know that it’s ‘the normal english way to say goodbye’ but… I really liked it.

The next morning once I was dressed and ready to go, I jumped in my car and headed to Harry’s house. He must have seen me drive up because he walked out right as I stopped the car in front of his house.

“Ready to watch some racing?” I asked.

“Definitely,” He grinned.

The two of us then headed to the track and made our way to the pits. The security people wouldn’t let me in though!

“I’m Kylee Callahan’s sister,” I told them.

“I don’t care, I need your pass,” He stated firmly.

“I don’t have one! They always just let me in,” I said. “They all know that I’m Ky’s sister.”

“If you don’t have a pass, you don’t get in,” The guard repeated.

“Kirstie, maybe you should just call Ky and see if she could come over,” Harry suggested while standing next to me.

“Hey, aren’t you Harry Judd from McFly?” The guard asked.

“Yeah, I am,” Harry smiled.

“Oh, go ahead and go in,” He told him.

Harry sent him a smile before taking my hand and leading me in.

“Wow, that was cool,” I chuckled.

“Sometimes the perks of McFly being so huge are pretty cool,” Harry grinned.

We then saw Tanner’s pit and made our way over there. I’m so glad he’s doing this because now I get to hang out with my sister and the guys I’m majorly crushing on.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg!!!! yellowcard has been like my indulgence band since i was like 10 years old!!!! Ryan Key was my man for a long time hahaha

comments?