I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

It Sounds Like Fun

Dinner is going so well! As I expected, Kirstie’s full attention was on Harry for most of the night. I knew this would happen. Kylee needs to be a matchmaker.

As the night drew on, Tanner and I tried pushing out some fake extra yawns as an excuse to get out of here… and leave Harry and Kirstie with some time alone. After those two ordered a dessert to share, Tanner spoke up and said he had to get going to get to bed for his race tomorrow.

“You guys aren’t leaving,” Kirstie snickered.

“Do you know what time we have to be up for his race tomorrow?” I quickly butted in.

“You can stay out a little longer,” she kept going.

“Naw, we’ll leave you two,” Tanner added, getting a little sinister smile working its way through.

“Race what?” Harry asked with his features wrinkled up.

“My man races too,” I smiled with my arms hooked around him tightly.

“That’s… different,” he chuckled.

“Biggest competition right here… she knows how to distract me on race day,” Tanner taunted, making me roll my eyes. I do no such thing!

“You guys should come tomorrow if you don’t have anything to do,” I told them.

“I don’t know…” Kirstie was quick to throw out there.

“I’ll be there all day. Tanner will be in and out of his car. No lovey dovey moments… unless he wins,” I teased, sending Tanner a smile. I need to motivate him some how!

“We should go. It sounds like fun,” Harry grinned.

“You don’t have anything McFly related tomorrow?” Kirstie asked softly. I knew she wasn’t doing anything tomorrow.

“No, lets go!” he beamed, making me smile even more.

Kirste agreed. It was a little apparent that she wasn’t too sure about it. She’s told me she likes this guy! What’s wrong with spending a little time with him?

After I got the answer I wanted, Tanner and I left the happy ‘couple’. I was totally satisfied. I smiled the rest of the night. Tanner would just laugh at me. But I can’t wait for tomorrow!

Once morning rolled around, I made sure I woke up before Tanner. I wanted him to stress about things as little as possible today. He’s the only American in the European Rallycross series. I know what a normal race makes you feel like. I couldn’t imagine this.

I got up and quickly got changed into my TFoust gear. Once that was done, I ordered his breakfast, complete with tons and tons of fruit. Tanner kind of… likes to OD on fruit on race day. It’s cute. No wonder he’s so sweet.

Right after the food arrives, he stirs around in bed, letting out cute little grunts. I smile as I walk over, plate in hand. Once I make it over there, his eyes are opened, trying to focus from their deep sleep.

“Morning,” I smiled while sitting next to him.

“What is this?” he asked through his groggy tone, while rubbing his eyes.

“Your breakfast,” I smiled as he sat up with his back against the headboard.

“This is… new,” he grinned.

“I have to take care of my man,” I smiled as I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

His own smile grew. It was adorable. Once it faded a little, I held a strawberry out for him. His grin came back through before he took the bite.

“I love you,” he said after he was through chewing.

“I love you too,” I smiled, bending down to leave a soft kiss on his forehead.

We had such a cute little morning. I want more mornings like this… maybe I should do this at home. Once breakfast was through though, Tanner started to get into his focused race mood. I knew once we got to the track, he was going to be putting his race day face on.

But as we walked out the door, I remembered that Kirstie and Harry were coming! I wonder what happened at we left them last night. Wait… maybe I don’t want to know what happened… but I’m still kind of curious! Only a matter of time though. I’ll find out soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
... I didn't meet anyone famous today :/ But I did plan to go to a Yellowcard concert!!! :D happy happy :)

Ky & Tanny

comment???