I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

They're Kind of Cute

When Tanner and I first got to England, the first thing I did was track down Kirstie. That… wasn’t very hard. She had told me the record company she was interning for. It was harder to get into the building though. Thankfully the guy at the front desk was a Rally fan and knew who Tanner was. Well, isn’t that nice, superstar?

But we made it up to Kirstie’s studio… and a cute boy was tickling her. She didn’t comment though. She just came over and gave me a tight hug. Ah, I missed her so much!

The big thing here though is that she finally met Tanner. The little intros didn’t go as I had expected, but… they’re in the same room as each other. Hopefully this goes well.

While we sat down and talked, the band she was working with filtered out. Apparently they had some fancy band thing to do. I don’t know. I didn’t care! I’m hanging out with Kirstie again!

“So… those boys are cute,” I had to poke. She has to think they are too!

“You’re really blunt in front of your boyfriend,” she snickered, putting a little more stress on the word boyfriend…

“Those guys are so not my type,” I giggled at her.

“What? Are they not old enough?” she muttered.

I felt Tanner’s whole body language change. He wasn’t comfortable. Poor thing. I didn’t know what to do. But… I drug him into this! Darn it!

“I’ll give you guys some sister time,” he spoke up softly before he left a soft kiss on my cheek and then got up to leave.

I watched as he disappeared out of the room. Once he was gone, I let out a heavy sigh and sent Kirstie a look.

“What?” she asked with an innocent smile teasing its way across her face.

“You could be a little nicer. He’s been so nervous about meeting you,” I told her.

She just rolled her eyes. She wanted off of this subject obviously. I sighed again and tried getting back into the pervious conversation we had.

“So… have you been working with this band long?” I asked, attempting to put that little moment behind us.

“No, I just started a few weeks ago. They’re music is amazing,” she beamed, showing off her excitement.

“Again… they’re kind of cute,” I giggled.

“I know,” she sighed happily.

“Any certain ones?” I had to tease. I’m her older sister! I have too!

“No, it’s just… weird to look at them that way,” she chuckled… nervously.

“Why?” I countered.

“It just is. I see them every day. I mean, they’re cute, but I don’t have feelings for any of them,” she muttered on.

I don’t know if I should be buying it… But I let it go. We talked about her internship and all the possible opportunities this could bring for her. I’m proud of my little sister. She’s doing a good job all by herself in a foreign country.

It started getting into the late afternoon though. Her mentor told her that she could leave. As the two of us started towards the exit, we made plans for dinner… and Tanner was coming. I don’t know if that was such a good idea. But Kirstie asked and I said yes without thinking. Tanner may hate me by the end of this trip…

Once we were out of the building, we found Tanner sitting on the steps, waiting for me. Poor thing. I wanted to go over and hug him, but Kirstie was there. I need to make these two like each other!

“So, I’ll… see you guys later,” she spoke softly while starting to walk away.

“Yeah,” I replied, sending her a smile as I slid my hand into Tanner’s once he stood.

“Wait, what?” Tanner quickly muttered once Kirstie was out of hearing range.

“She invited the two of us to dinner,” I told him.

“No,” was his response.

“Maybe it was just… all new to her. Give her time. Please, Tanner. Just one more try and if it goes horribly wrong, I won’t make you try again,” I compromised.

“Fine,” he huffed with a playful tone in his voice.

“I love you,” I squealed while reaching up to leave a soft kiss on his cheek.

“The things my love for you gets me into…” he taunted, allowing his smile to show through.

I smiled and was all giddy as I got ready for this little dinner with Kirstie once we got back to our hotel room. It showed that Tanner wasn’t too sure about all of this. But it’ll work… it has too! My sister is supposed to get along with my boyfriend! If she doesn’t, then… it’s just weird whenever the two of them are in the same room. This is going to work… I’m hopeful!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know! and then I kind of bummed myself out cause Kirstie and I message each other on polyvore too much that I couldn't go back and read what she had written! lol but it's all good now. We're posting it! :)

Ky

comment pleeease :D