Creature Of The Night

Chapter 1, The beginning.

In the darkness of the night strange terrifying noises were heard. The noises gradually got louder and before you could realise it you were already dead, your blood pouring on the floor. A wolf like figure towering over your lifeless body. Throughout the night murders where breaking out all over the city, no one knew who was murdering all these people. The dead bodies that were found they were ripped to shreds.

Just as the sun was peering over the horizon, a young teenage boy was waking up. His name was Daniel. He was an average teen, going through life with all the shit that comes with being a teenager. He loved music, and he didn’t care much for what people thought about him, his fashion sense. His usual attire was skinny jeans, band tees, studded belts, band jackets, converse, and vans. So you see… some people might outcast him… others might like him.

The story starts with Daniel going to his last few days of school before he graduates out of high school.

Daniel yawned loudly stretching his arms as his sat up in his bed, his hair messed up; as if he’d been tossing and turning in the night. “Hmmm…” Daniel muttered as he tried to wake up for school. “Daniel! Are you awake yet?” His mom shouted from the kitchen downstairs. The loud thud of Daniel hitting the floor was heard around the house as he fell out of his bed. He crawled over to his draws opening them slowly, he reached into them pulling out his school shirt and pants. Then getting to his feet he said lazily “Yeah mom I’m up.” He opened his bedroom door and he walked down the hallway. “Daniel, what would you like for breakfast?” His mom said. Daniel pondered for a moment as he stood at the top of his stairs; a quiet yawn escaped his mouth. Then he replied “Toast… I suppose.” He walked down his stairs slowly, as he got to the bottom of his stairs he looked at the living room door then at the kitchen door. “Hmmm…” He walked into the living room carrying his scrunched up school uniform in his right hand. He got to his sofa and he sat down slouching, as he looked over at the TV. A few minutes later a light knock was heard on the wooden living room door. Daniels mom walked in with a plate with two pieces of toast on a ceramic white plate. She passed the plate over to Daniel “Here you go.” Daniel took the plate off his mom, smiling at her warmly. “Thank you.” Daniel replied quietly. He sat watching TV eating his toast at a slow pace, try to stall going to school.

After taking 15 minutes eating the two pieces of toast he finally started getting ready for school. He looked up at the clock, and he sighed lightly. “Damn” He said loudly. He got up and he took his shirt off then putting his school shirt on, buttoning it up. Then grabbed his pants before running out of his living room and up the stairs. He got to his bedroom and he walked in looking around then crouching down next to a set of draws. He opened one draw grabbing his underwear; he took his pyjama pants of quickly then putting his underwear on. He yawned again, while trying to put his school pants on, fidgeting slightly. His mom called him again, “Daniel, hurry up your going to be late for school.” A slight look of despair came across his face.

The car journey to school was quieter than usual, his mom tried to make conversation but Daniel just didn’t seem interested. His mom dropping him off in the high school car park like ever school morning, he got out of the car, putting his messenger bag on; it hanging beside him. He put his hands in his pockets as he wandered over to the school doors. The bell rung loudly, as Daniel stepped into the building. Daniel winced a bit, the ringing of the bells echoing in his head. He looked at the people filling the corridors, the loud chattering of people talking to their friends. “Humph” A loud mumble came out of Daniels mouth as he walked towards his form room. Peering into the room he saw only a few people sat in there. Daniel sat down in his usual seat, not caring about the people around him. Mr Miles the form teacher strolled into the room carrying folders and the register, he sat down at the front of the classroom putting the folders down. He looked over at Daniel then his gaze turned upon the other people entering the classroom. Three boys came and sat behind Daniel, one of them put his feet up on the back of Daniels chair; shoving Daniel forwards. “Hey Danny.” Lewis said violently. Daniel didn’t want to reply to him, but it seemed he was given no choice as his chair was being pushed even closer to the table as Lewis’s legs stretched out more. “H-Hey Lewis” Daniel replied trying to push away from the table, he pushed the table in front of him forwards a few inches giving him room to breathe. Lewis and his two friends laughed behind Daniel. Then Lewis leaned closer to Daniel, putting his hand on Daniels head messing his long hair up. “Heh” Lewis smirked proudly pulling his hand away from Daniels head. Lewis’s two friends started to whisper in the background “Lil’ emo.” Mr Miles stood up raising his voice so it could be heard at the back of the class “Lewis leave him alone now!” Mr Miles glared at Lewis. “Ok Sir god, it was only a little bit of fun” Lewis said to Mr Miles. Daniel sighed with relief. Mr Miles sat back down and he started to call out names in the register. “Daniel?” He said. “Yes sir” Daniel replied. The bell rang again; the ringing in Daniels head was getting louder. Daniel stood up then he pushed his chair in, Lewis and his two friends were still whispering. Walking out of his form room Daniel walked down the corridor and went to his first lesson, as he got 3 doors away from his classroom, Lewis grabbed his shoulder; gripping it tightly. “OI Danny why’d ya’ get me in trouble eh?” Daniel tightened up his body not moving, then he stuttered some words “I-I-I didn’t mean to, sorry…” Lewis pushed him into the wall as his two friends crowded round Daniel. Lewis smirked clenching his fist at his side whilst still holding Daniel against the wall. Daniel looked at Lewis; a slightly scared look came upon Daniel’s face. As Lewis brought his fist up to his torso; clenching it tightly. Striking a punch at Daniel’s chest, his fist stopped. Daniel grabbed Lewis fist and held it tightly twisting it, Daniel didn’t realise what he was doing until one of Lewis’s friends spoke. “Hey get off Lewis you Lil’ emo” Daniel’s hand squeezed Lewis’s clenched fist, like it was a vice. A surprised look appeared on Lewis’s face, he then pulled back away from Daniel. “What the hell!” the words spat out of Lewis’s mouth. Daniel walked off quickly, up toward his classroom. He walked into his classroom taking a seat at the back of the class. He slouched in his chair and his folded his arms resting his head down on his folded arms; slowly drifting off into his own world, he began to daydream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been writing this at night... so I dont know if it's good, interesting, or whatever.