Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

You're Beautiful.

Olivia's POV

I honestly had no clue what Alex wanted to show me but I went with it, following him through his house towards where the spare bedrooms were a part of the house I’d never really ventured in when I’d stayed. I noticed that he was shaking slightly, weird then.

“Okay, so I spent ages thinking that I needed to do something with this room so I, with the help of the guys did this” and with that he opened the door and instantly my jaw dropped.

A nursery.

Pale blue walls, with a white and blue boarder around the bottom of the walls. Blue and white curtains and bedding. I felt like crying, it was beautiful. I looked at him with tears in eyes as he just shrugged.

“It’s beautiful” I managed to say.

“I know you are” Alex is very cheesy but his comment made me smile as I walked into the room to place Harry into the crib with Alex leaning against it with me as we watched him fall asleep together. Once he’d fallen asleep, Alex took my hand and lead me out the door before shutting it and turning to look at me.

Before he even had chance to say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid both his arms around my lower back, everything this boy did made me fall more in love with him.

“I have something else to show you” He mumbled into my neck before pulling away and leading me towards where I knew his bedroom was, I noticed there was once thing missing.

“Alex, where is Sebastian?” At the sound of his name, I heard little patters come from behind me. “Found him.”

Stepping into Alex’s room behind him I noticed that the colour on the walls had changed, and it had all been rearranged, the grey walls had become white with a feature wall of green, his sheets were no longer the midnight blue they were once, a deep green was covering it with two white throw pillows on top of it. Green was Alex’s favourite colour, it was a known fact. I have to admit the colours of his room made me feel slightly more at home, his bedroom in his parents’ house had been the same colour, I noticed the two pictures on the walls were one of All Time Low’s biggest show so far and the other was a picture that Jack had taken on the day Harry was born, I smiled at it before turning to face Alex.

“Your room is wonderful” He smiled at this, before pulling me towards him.

“Can I ask you something?” He stuttered obviously the nerves were very clear in his voice.
I just nodded and he scratched the back of his neck.

“Do you ever think about us, like back together?”

I thought about my answer before answering “Of course I do, you were my first, and I want you to be my last”

“Well then, am I allowed to do this?” He didn’t give me the chance to answer before he tilted his head and slid both arms around my waist before pressing his lips against mine, reality struck and I instantly responded by sliding my arms around his neck as he picked me up and placed my legs around his waist before sitting on the end of his bed as the kiss became more fierce. Pulling away, Alex gasped for air before speaking.

“I Love You”

Those three words were all I need in my life.

“I Love You Too”

He smiled before speaking again.

“If you love, be mine again”

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?”

“You know I am”

“Well then, boyfriend can I sleep now?” I asked causing him to roll his eyes.

“Of course”

He laid me down under his sheets after giving me a tee shirt to change in, being that it was Alex, I didn’t even bother to ask for anything to wear on the bottom, so I just wore his shirt and my underwear. Alex leaned down before kissing my lips and shutting all the blinds and then leaving the room with the widest smile across his face, I couldn’t lie, I was in love with him and that was one of the only things I knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
and this is my last update until next Friday, I wish I didn't have so much college work, well I might be able to find some time to update actually, but we're in the middle of doing mid term tests so everything is crazy right now.

So comments? I've been nice this weekend with all these updates and I really wish to know what you're all thinking about them!

LOVE <3