Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

His and Hers DNA.

Olivia felt as though the air in her body had been taken, staring at Alex with her mouth wide and tears threatening to fall she managed to speak.

“Yours… What?” She gasped out to him, Alex knew she was close to tears and that’s what he hated about this situation.

“Think about it, it’s only been two months since we got back together, it just feels longer and you know, I was with her befo..’ Olivia cut him off, not wishing to hear him speak about being with another person, the idea was something she never wished to have to hear from his own voice.

“Stop, please just stop” She begged him, slowly he moved towards her side of the bed before sitting down and reaching for her hands, at the touch of his skin against hers Olivia jumped, she knew he was about to say something she didn’t want to hear.

“I have to take responsibility for this Livs, you know I love you and only you but this baby is just as much mine as it is hers” His voice was softening but Olivia couldn’t help but feel pain at every word he spoke to her.

“So I’m going to have to put up with her in my life, someone who just months ago insulted me in front of you after the birth of our child? Is that fair on me? Fair on OUR son?” Her voice was rising as was her temper.

“You want me to just leave my child in the gutter with nothing?” His own voice was rising as they both stood from their bed at the same time and glared into each other’s eyes.

“YOU HAVE A CHILD”

“YES I KNOW, AND I LOVE HIM BUT I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER ON THE WAY”

“OH AND SUDDENLY THAT’S MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CHILD YOU HAVE WITH ME, YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME YET YOU SEEM TO BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT HER AND YOUR CHILD WITH HER THAN OUR CHILD”

Both of them soon started screaming at each other. Abusive terms about Jennifer were said from Olivia’s point and Alex himself started yelling about how Olivia had never even bothered to contact him during the first couple of weeks of Harry being in the world. Neither seemed to have noticed that their child was now sobbing in his crib, awaiting the hold of one of his parents’ arms, to rock him back to sleep.

"FINE, DO WHAT YOU WANT" Olivia's voice overcame Alex's and he knew she was about to do something he didn't want, he knew she was giving up, something which he knew she never wanted to be known as doing. "I give up, you obviously want her more than you want me or Harry, I take that as my reference to leave"

"What? No! I want you, I've always wanted you, I fucking love you more than I love anything" He could feel her slipping from him.

"If you love me then why are you yelling at me and bringing up the past because I'm annoyed that another woman is having your child?" Her voice cracked and as it did a tear trickled down her face and upon feeling it fall, Olivia turned her attention away from Alex's eyes.

"I don't know, I'm an idiot and I'm stupid but I'm stupidly and ridiculously in love with you Olivia, please just listen to me. I love you and Harry, and I want to be with you, but I have to take some responsibility for my own actions, I'm not saying Jennifer will be living in our house or even visiting it, I'm just saying I'll have to look after her and the baby" He'd made his way towards where Olivia stood, tears falling faster than ever before moving her head to made her look into his eyes.

Taking a few moments to process what Alex had said, Olivia finally decided to give in and just nod at his words, smiling faintly and moving away from him to collect and calm her now screaming baby.

~~~~~~~~

"So wait, the girl who insulted you is having his baby and he wants to help support her? You're not being serious?" Meganne asked in a scandalous voice as her and Olivia sat in the starbucks close to Meganne's apartment in NYC. Alex and the boys were away and Olivia had taken this as her chance to go and see Meganne.

"Yeah, but like what can I do?" Olivia questioned while staring at the passerbys out the window, thoughts ran through her head about how nearly two years ago in this very starbucks, Alex had bumped into her and how that very day Jack had visited her, time goes very fast when you don't think about it.

"You can tell him to fuck off? You're so much more important than her!" Olivia just rolled her eyes at this comment, there was nothing she could, really there was nothing she could do or anything she wanted to do. She was just going to allow Alex to look after Jennifer and their DNA, refusing to even think of it being a human being, a life form that she hadn't created with him.

"No, just no" Her voice was tired and Meganne knew she was close to giving up, something she was not used to Olivia doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
gah, I said i'd update last weekend and I didn't but you know having a part time job, full time college and a busy social life causes these things to slip from my mind. I'm sorry.

Anyway, the next chapter shall contain our new main character, I suppose I can refer to her as that, I kinda think you all know what is going on but I wanna make sure there are some things that you don't know about soooo I'm keeping things on the DL.

anyway, love love love. Comments?