Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

I Won't Give Up On You.

Olivia's POV

Having not slept in around four days, I was one of the most crabby people currently. I knew that having a baby would be tiring but I wasn’t expected to go this long without sleep. Every time I put Harry down for a nap, I had things to do such as tidy up his things, tidy up my own things or just I always had something to do. Meganne constantly offered to watch him while I slept, but I always turned her down, I assumed that was my job.

6:34AM the luminous numbers on the alarm clock shone at me as I heard Harry sniffle from beside me, we were both laying on my bed since he refused to sleep since waking up at 1 and by the looks of things had finally fallen asleep, sighing in relief I gently moved myself from the bed and made my way into the living area to see everything was tidy and that the couch looked very comfy right now, crawling onto it, I allowed myself to fall into a well needed deep sleep.

Mumbling voices pulled me from my sleep and made me realise how much I really needed that sleep, sitting up I opened my eyes to see Meganne standing at the door which it partially open and talking to someone on the other side, weird that she wasn’t letting them in. Realising that a certain baby was probably in need of his mother, I headed off towards my room where I assumed him to be, before I even made it to my room, Meganne called out to me.

“He’s in the nursery”

Changing on course, I stepped into the brightly painted bedroom and saw him sleeping soundly, smiling at the picture I decided to leave him and go and see who was at the door.

“Meganne, please just let me talk to her” Rolling my eyes, I knew exactly who that was.

“Megz, leave this to me” I muttered, opening the door fully to see Alex.

“What do you want?” I asked looking directly into his eyes.

“To talk to you and to see my child” He replied simply before giving me a warm smile which I just ignored.

“You can see him, but he’s sleeping and I don’t know what you want to talk about” I stepped away from the door and allowed him into the building before shutting the door and stepping towards the nursery with him behind me. Pushing the door open, I stepped out the way to allow Alex to enter the room before watching him from the door.

His eyes were attached to the sleeping form of the genes and DNA of both of us, a small smile sat across his face as he leaned over the railings of the crib before he turned his attention to me.

“Can we talk now?”

I gave in. I allowed him to talk, and I sat and listened. He spoke about how he needed to have someone beside him and that’s all Jennifer was. I felt guilty for the poor girl, she had no idea what Alex was capable of. I asked him if he really felt the need to cheat on me, this made him shut up and look towards the floor before saying he didn’t mean it and that he regretted it.

After two hours of listening to him ramble about things, I heard a soft cry come from the room beside us and instantly I made my towards the nursery with Alex hot on my heels. Picking Harry up I rocked him against me before sliding out of the room and into the kitchen to make up a bottle, once I was in there, I turned to Alex.

"Hold him"

Instantly Alex's eyes filled will worry and nerves, why I had no idea, as I passed Harry over to him I watched him rock him gentle while making soothing noises. Smiling I turned and heated the milk that was in the bottle before looking out the window over the sink and seeing that the sun was shinning, I made a mental note to take Harry out before it all went away for fall. Hearing the PING of the microwave, I pulled the bottle out before testing the temperature on my arm before moving back round to see Alex looking at me. Instead of taking Harry out, I gently allowed him to drink from the bottle still in Alex's arms.

Alex caught on quickly, and after Harry had finished his milk, he instantly held him upright before patting his back gently to burp him, after this was done and Harry was laying back down in Alex's arms, Both of us looked at each other before Alex pressed his lips to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, college is killing me. I've been so busy that I've hardly had time to relax let alone write, but I will update tomorrow and Sunday and that is a promise!

This is sort of a mixture of updates put into one, I'm tired and nothing is making sense so sorry! Also I made a plan for this story and I haven't followed it at all, whereas with City Dreams, I did follow it, I probably should take a look at that and see where I should be heading with this, anyway, comments?

Thanks to new subscribers!