Whatsername

Another Fight

This story is based on the song, Whatsername.

As I enter the club I make my way towards the bar.

"Can I have a beer please?", I asked.

I got into another fight with Adrienne. Yep, I'm the Billie Joe Armstrong.

"Here ya go." The bartender says. I take the shot of beer and quickly chug it down. I take more shots until I'm totally wasted.

I walk out of the club, bumping into many people, and get into my car. I know I'm not supposed to drink and drive, but I'm too drunk to care.

I hear police sirens coming towards me. I kept driving. A police car drove quickly and stopped right in front of me. I hit the brakes.

Shit.

I'm in deep trouble. A police car steps out of the vehicle and walks next to my car. He taps on my window and I opened it. For some reason I was sober at that moment.

"Can I see your ID please?" He tells me.

I take my wallet out of my pocket and pull out my ID card and handed it to the officer. He reads it and hands it back to me. He hands me something, a speed ticket. Then he goes back to his police car and drives off.

Phew. I thought he caught me drunk driving.

***

As I arrived home I stepped out of the car and ran to the bushes and puked my guts out. Then I walked to the front door and took out my keys. When I stepped into the house there stood Adie with an angry face.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She asked.

"At a bar." I answered quietly.

"AGAIN? I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK! ITS A BAD HABIT!" She shouted. I didn't answer.

"THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!" She screamed and ran upstairs.

I went to the living room and passed out on the couch.

***

I woke up the next morning with the same clothes as last night. While I was going upstairs I passed by the kitchen, Adie was there eyeing me evily. I went to our room and took out some clean clothes.

I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I turned on hot water and took off my clothes. I stepped into the steamy shower.

Ahhhh....it felt so good, hot water rushing down my body. I squirted shampoo and conditioner into my hand and put it in my hair. I scratched my hair and rinsed it off. I scrubbed shower gel on my body. After 20 minutes of showering I took a towel and dried myself off. Then I stepped out of the shower and put on my fresh clothes.

My head hurt like hell so I went to my room. Adie was probably downstairs, so I layed on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up and it was 12 pm. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I made pancakes and ate those. I looked around the house to find Adie.

Suprisingly, she wasn't home. I looked in Joey's room and he wasn't there, I looked in Jakob's room he wasn't there either.

I went back downstairs. As I passed by the kitchen, something caught my eye. There was a note on the kitchen counter.

Hello bastard,

Me and the kids are on vacation for a couple days. I need to talk to you when I get back. Don't call me at all.

*Adie*


They left without telling me? I wonder what Adie has to talk to me about when she gets back. Probably more fights.

This year has sucked for me. Me and Adie have fights everyday, I lost my 2 best friends, yep, Green Day broke up about a few months ago.

I knew 2008 was going to be horrible.