Status: Hiatus

Code LYOKO: Hidden Warrior

We Meet Again

~Code Lyoko: Hidden Warrior~

~Chapter Three: We Meet Again~

~No One’s POV~

Everyone stared at Aelita in shock and confusion. Even Hiromi looked confused. She knew that the pinkette looked somewhat familiar, but her brain was drawing blanks. Aelita saw the puzzled expression on her face and elaborated.
“When I was first transported to LYOKO, I was cornered by a swarm of Hornets. Back then, I couldn’t protect myself. I thought it was over for me, but then I saw this black and silver blur and the Hornets were destroyed. I searched for my rescuer, but they were already gone. A few weeks later, a Megatank attacked me, and I was about to fall into the Digital Sea. Then, I saw you; you beat the Megatank and saved me. As soon as I say you, I knew you were the one. Ever since, when I got in trouble, you would always be there to help.” Aelita took a step towards the black clad stranger, ignoring the other’s protests. “I never got a chance to thank you before; you always left so suddenly. Thank you very much for saving my life!”

~Hiromi’s POV~

I stared at the pink girl before me, eyes full of hope and awe. I did remember her now. She used to be nothing but a terrified little girl when I first saw here. I remember when I found her, curled up in a crack with seven or eight Hornets buzzing around her, trying to get to her form. I just happened to be resting nearby and was annoyed but the noise, so I stepped in. That was supposed to be the only time I was supposed to reveal myself to her, but I couldn’t stay away. When I saw those eyes of hers-so naïve and full of innocence- I saw Riku. Something about her eyes made me want to protect her like I couldn’t do with my brother.
“I remember you.” I saw a spark of happiness shine in her eyes when I spoke. “I see you’ve managed to find a way out of this hell, even got yourself some new bodyguards. Good for you.”
“When I left, I wondered if I’d ever see you again,” the girl began. “I never did forget your kindness to me. I’m Aelita, and these are my friends Odd, Yumi and Ulrich. Please, tell us your name.”
My eyes scanned the other three before settling on the brunette, Ulrich. His eyes showed caution and distrust. Personally, I didn’t blame him. “Just call me Hiro.” I held my hand out, making them tense up. They obviously thought I was going to attack, but stared in surprise as a portal opened up where my hand was pointed. I turned to hide my amused smirk. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must be going.”
“Hiro, wait!” I felt a tug on my cloak and looked at Aelita over my shoulder. “Will we ever see you again?” she asked, hope lacing her features.
A small smirk tugged at the edge of my lips. “You’ll be seeing me much sooner than you think.” With that, I disappeared into the portal letting it close behind me. I ended up in the Forest Sector, my favorite so far. Jumping into on of the trees, I settled on one of the thick branches and looked up at the virtual moon.
A young boy with silver hair and aqua eyes, similar to my own flashed in my mind. “Let’s play, Big Sister! Let’s play!” I heard his excited voice in my ears.
I shut my eyes tightly, my fists clenching. I’m sorry, little brother. I’m so sorry, I thought feeling tears well up in my eyes. Then, I thought about Aelita. I won’t break my promise this time. I’ll keep her safe, I vowed silently before letting the darkness consume me into sleep.

~In the Real World~

~No One’s POV~

That night, a certain brunette lay awake in his bed. That strange person, Zero, wouldn’t leave his thoughts. There was something that made Ulrich weary of him, something about his wasn’t right. His words rang through his head. What did he mean? Could it be possible that Zero was able to travel to their world? All these questions swirled around in his skull, giving him a pulsing headache.
Ulrich pictured the mysterious enigma in his mind. There was something about his appearance that puzzled him to no end. Hiro’s face-even though he couldn’t see it all- looked strangely feminine to him. Long silver tresses glowing in the moonlight, pale skin luminated by the glow, poutful pink lips-
That’s it! Ulrich shouted in his mind. Hiro was a girl! He was absolutely sure of it. I bet she’d be really pretty without that blindfold on, he thought absentmindedly, only to shake his head. Stop right there! You don’t even know this girl! Besides, you love Yumi…right?
Ulrich had to ponder this thought. Lately, he and Yumi haven’t been as close as he would’ve liked. Plus, she’s been hanging around that new boy, William, more and more. He knew that William had a thing for Yumi, but Ulrich was determined to win her first. Apparently, he was further behind than he thought.
With a sigh, Ulrich settled into his covers and closed his eyes, a certain cloaked female penetrating his dreams.