Status: Hiatus

Code LYOKO: Hidden Warrior

Enigmatic Visitor (Pt. 2)

~Code LYOKO: Hidden Warrior~

~Chapter Two: Enigmatic Visitor Pt. 2

~Hiromi’s POV~

Leaning against a wall, I panted heavily, trying to regain some strength. My hood had fallen off, my silver locks were a bit messy, but my blindfold was still in place. That last move took a lot out of me, leaving me with a mere five life points.
“Probably should’ve thought my strategy more thoroughly,” I muttered to myself, resting my head against the ice wall. The cold helped my headache a bit.
The sound of approaching vehicles made my head shoot up, immediately entering battle mode. Unfortunately, my body couldn’t keep up with my mind and I slumped against the wall. I was too exhausted to move. Instead, I activated my cloaking ability and waited. A second passed before four teens appeared from the other side of the ice.
The first boy spoke first. “I thought you said there was someone here, Einstein.” He had pointed blonde hair with a purple streak in the center. He looked like a purple cat, tail and all.
Next was a dark haired girl. She wore a traditional geisha kimono, and I could tell she was of Japanese descant. “Odd’s right, Jeremie; there’s nothing here,” she said. There was also a pink haired girl standing next to her. She looked familiar…
“That’s crazy! My scanner’s said there was an unfamiliar person right where you guys are, but they just disappeared!” a voice cried from no where. I guessed this was the ‘Jeremie’ they were referring to. He must be the brains of the group.
The last boy, a brunette in ninja garbs, stepped forward. “Maybe we should look around for a bit then. Yumi, you and Aelita check over there, Odd will check that way, and I search over here.” From the looks of it, his one was the leader.
They all fanned out, the blonde going east, the two girls going north, and the brunette headed west, which just so happened to be where I was hiding. After a bit of looking around rocks and such, he passed by where I was against the wall. He was only a few feet in front of me, and I had to hold in my sigh of relief when he began to move away. He disappeared behind some rocks and I waited a few seconds before enabling my camouflage.
No sooner than I did, there was a sword mere inches from my neck. I stared into the boy’s dark eyes as he glared at me. “Who are you?” He demanded, but I remained silent. “Are you one of XANA’s spies?”
This boy’s got some nerve! I thought, appalled by his accusation. I would never serve a snake like XANA! I decided to take action and teleported behind him. Not seeing my movement, I took this opportunity to reverse our previous positions, Oblivion clutched tightly in my hand as I held it near his throat. “I believe I’m the one who should be asking the questions,” I whispered, my voice indifferent and even.
At that moment, the others had returned and I had weapons aimed at my back. “Let him go!” I heard the geisha girl shout behind me.
I kept my gaze on the boy before me. “If I were you, I’d tell your little friends to lower their weapons, now,” I added, putting my blade closer to his jugular. He did as I said and I heard them obey, yet they continued to glare at me. I paid them no mind and focused on the brunette. “Answer me; who are you and why are you here?”
“I could ask you the same.”
I chuckled humorlessly. “I don’t think you’re in any position to ask questions, pal.”
He paid no heed to my statement and demanded, “Are you one of XANA’s minions?”
I scoffed indignantly. “I would never serve one as XANA,” I stated angrily.
“Then I guess we’re on the same team.” I narrowed my eyes behind my blindfold, but released him anyway. Seeing as I wasn’t going to harm them, the others approached us cautiously, and I noticed the pinkette staring at me intently, like she was trying to figure out something. “Tell us, who are you?” the brunette asked.
“It’s common courtesy to give your own name before asking for others,” I stated, unwilling to give them information. They might have been against XANA, but I still didn’t trust them.
“Wait!” Everyone was surprised but the pink girl’s outburst, except me. I just turned to her and raised an eyebrow in questioning. “I remember you. You’re the one that save me!”