Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Screaming

We both jumped awake to a loud scream. I just about burrowed myself in his arms out of fear. He just wiped his eyes tiredly, and stretched.

“Evy? No need to be afraid.” He informed, his back cracking as he sat up. Not keeping me in his arms and stroked my hair out of my face, resting his cold hand on my forehead. “You have a fever.”

“What was that?” I demanded, jumping once more when another scream echoed throughout the house. His eyes traveled towards the door and he just shrugged. Almost like he was trying to keep me out of what ever was going on. “Shadows?”

“Syn has a temper, don’t worry about it. He won’t kill her. Once the rest of the band gets home, he will calm down. I think he just needs to get out of the house.” Shadows informed, standing up. I hopped up to follow him, there was no way he was leaving me here. I’m to scared to be alone. He just gasped. “Evy, your to sick to be running around.”

When I tried to take a step to him I just found myself clasping into his arms. I hadn’t felt dizzy until I started to walk, I also didn’t feel sick to the point of fainting. This had never happened to me before, it frightens me.

“See, just lay down and get some rest.” He still sounded worried, maybe sleepy. “I’ll bring you some food in a minute, just wait here for me.”

~Shadow’s Point of View~

I helped her back underneath the covers, feeling scared about her health. I had allowed this to happed, its all my fault. But, since I was the one who cause it, I’m the one who is going to make her better.

Another scream echoed through the house, making her jump again. But when I turned to leave this time, she just sat there. Watching me closely, easily giving off that she was frightened. But as soon as I was out of her sight, I sprinted to Syn bedroom.

To be honest, I am worried about his girl. She was really…free spirited, he won’t do well with her. If she isn’t broken soon, he’ll kill her. I burst through the door, finding him punching her with enough force to knock her off her feet.

“Syn!” I snapped, rushing over to him to stop his next punch. The poor girl already looked like she was about to pass out, I can’t let him kill her. “Stop, you’ll kill her!”

He growled at me and just about shoved me off. I swear that man has more muscle then I do. “Lay off Shads!”

Out of the corner of my eyes I watched her slip away, trying to hid behind the bed. Her ankle looked swollen and her hand was holding her rib cage, like it was broken. I was really worried about the condition she was in. Her face was shiny with tears, and her breath seemed labored.

“Stop, she can barely breath. I think you’ve taught her a lesson, now stop before you do something that we can’t fix.” I snapped, placing my hand on his shoulder. Feeling him relax a little bit and take a deep breath. He had taken anger management class after he had killed his last girl, I think it’s a good thing we did. “What’d she do, Syn.”

“She-” He took another deep breath and growled again a little bit. “She tired to kill me, somehow she got a hold of this.” He pulled a jack knife out of his front pocket. I froze a bit, no wonder he freaked out. “I should kill her.”

“No, you should not. I’m going to take care of her, can you do something for me?” I questioned calmly. I will just scold this girl and hopefully fix her up. He nodded, and took another deep breath. “Get Evy some fruit loops, she needs to eat. Just watch her until I get back.” He nodded and walked out.

“A-Are you going to kill me?” She whimpered, I locked eyes with her bright blue ones. I was just trying not to scream at her for attempting to kill my best friend.

“No, wh-” I started but she cut me off with her shrill shaky voice.

“I didn’t try to kill him, I was putting the knife on the table so he wouldn’t get the wrong idea, it was in my pants pocket. I think it was his, I didn’t want him to find me with it. I didn’t want this to happen.” For some reason, I didn’t believe her. Syn has never carried a knife in his life, why would he have on in the pants she borrowed from him?

“Honey, I doubt he had a knife. If you ever try to stab my best friend again, I’ll be the one freaking out on you. So I suggest you should be quite grateful that I just saved your life.” I growled, this time being the one who took the deep breath. She just nodded along, maybe getting the idea that she belonged to us now.

~Evy’s Point of View~

When I saw Syn come in, I just pretended to act normal. My dizzy eyes could still see the blood on his knuckles, and the anger in his eyes. I don’t want to anger him further, I know what he’s capable of now.

He sat done on the end of the bed, holding out a bowl for me. Even though it was him, my heart still jumped with excitement. The food was calling me, well in a ‘I’m hungry feed me now’ sort of way. A smirk plastered itself on his face when I took the bowl slowly, glancing inside to find fruit loops, my favorite cereal of all time.

“Thank you.” I pretended to be grateful, but god this guy was the reason I am sick in the first place. Lily jumped onto the bed and tried to lap up the milk in the bowl before I could get to it, but I ushered her away. “Have you met Lily?” I questioned, taking a bit. It was like heaven in my mouth. Never have I been this hungry, the last time I was kidnapped they just about fed me more then I could handle. But then again it was always drugged, so I tried not to eat it.

He nodded. “She’s nice.” He scratched Lily’s little head gently. To me it seemed like she was taking to all of them quite well, better then I was. “Are you feeling okay, Evy?”

I nodded a little bit, swallowing my last bite. Its not that I couldn’t eat more, but I was beginning to feel nauseous, I didn’t want to puck in front of either of them. “I guess, Shadows said I have a fever and I get dizzy when I stand up. But that’s about it so far, I haven’t really attempted to walk around so I’m sure if I tried that I’d have something else wrong.”

“It me it sounds like your are coming down with the flu or something along those lines. I’m sorry I put you in the room for that long, I should’ve just threatened you with it, but I was already fed up with her. I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on you.” He explained as he watched me set the bowl of cereal onto the night stand. “You should eat more of that, Evy.”

“Its making me feel sick.” I smirked a bit, shrugging. Before I knew what was going on he had a big hand over my forehead, feeling my temperature. I jumped back out of habit, gasping. Lily hissed at him a little bit just because of my reaction. “Shh, Lily its okay.”

“Evy, be good.” I heard Shadows call. It was almost like he could hear my flipping out, or maybe he heard Lily’s hiss and knew what was going on. But I didn’t really see how he could hear all of this and just know something was happening.

“She’s okay, I just scared her.” Syn called back. “I’m sorry, now let me feel your temperature so I can get you some medicine.”

This time I didn’t jump back with his big hand rested across my forehead. To be honest, it felt nice, his hand was cold. It soothed the aching until he pulled it away.

“Oh ya, you’ve got a fever. But we can get that taken care of, not a big problem.” He smiled, standing up and beginning to walk out of the room. At least I would know I would stop being sick soon, maybe get some sleep. Hopefully I can get use to this soon, get ride of the longing to get away. I’m never leaving, I’m going to have to come to terms with that.