Vampires

Confession

The headlights lit up the mirrors in my car. We were all temporarily blinded for a few moments as the delivery truck drove on.

"GO!" you screamed right in my ear. We jumped out of the car and began running after the truck on the icy road. I think I told you before that us vampires have amazing speed and stamina. We slipped and stumbled over the ice as the truck slowly drove uphill. You caught up first opening the door and pulling a startled man out and draining his blood. Bob took out the driver and did the same thing. It's because you and him are tall with longer legs, I'm a fucking Chihuahua compared to you guys!

I jumped the truck and avoided running into everything then pulled over. We discarded the bodies in the woods right off the road then you and i undressed the men and changed into their uniforms as Bob and Mikey hid in the back with the blood.

"That was sort of kinky." you said as I drove on.

"Yeah." I shifted gears, this was an old truck.

"Also kind of hot." I stiffened, you found that guy hot? I nearly wanted to join a cutting circle until you said; "Be better If it was you I was undressing." he winked. I nearly went off the road!

"Pardon?!"

"Oh come on Frankie, I see the way you look at me, its kind of obvious." you laughed. I laughed nervously. "I've been checking you out too."

"You were?" I was completely shocked.

"Yup." am I that blind? "I liked what I saw too." you grinned. I grinned too. There was banging on the wall behind us and a metal window opened to see Bobs face behind a metal cage.

"Just up here." here we go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its sort of short!!!