Vampires

Come On

The room was filled with vampires. All wore fancy clothing that fit unlike mine. All held glasses of blood or had a glass close to them. The room was set up so tables with black cloth sat in a cresent pattern with a large space that reminded me of a dance floor then a throne with 3 wooden chairs. Two of these chairs were occupied by two men, one with long brown hair and scary blue eyes and the other, a firmiliar figure in every day culture. One chair, the empty one, was large with beautiful carvings of demons and angels. I guess it's where Richard will be seated.

"Come on." Warcaster or Ray, showed us to a table in the back where we could see all. The man with brown hair stood and stared at us all.

"My brothers and sisters, tonight we will gain an allie, someone who we all know. Someone who will lead us to glory and peace." bullshit. "Tonight we bring back Richard, Dracula's youngest son who was banished from our homeland only because it was because of what we were! They said we were demons and monsters but they were too blind to see the truth, they my brothers and sisters are the monsters!" the room went up in cheers and hisses of delight. We joined in to not look suspicious. The firmiliar man stood and walked up to the man who was talking.

"Stratocaster is correct my brotherin, our prey is vicious with weaponds we don't have but we have something they can't have either, our fangs!" I guess this guy was Lear since we now knew who Stratocaster was; a greasy guy who never cut his hair and had scary blue eyes. Lear: A famous figure in music with gorgeous green eyes almost as beautiful as yours, Billie Joe Armstrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a cliffhanger!!!