Vampires

Eyes Open

Stratocaster and Lear, also known as Billie Joe Armstrong, talked for a bit longer about ruling the world and other big plans then it truly began. They walked over to the wall and to a vault I didn't notice before. It had more carved demons and angels with a vampire at the top. Stratocaster spun a long wheel made of some form of metal then the door swung open to reveal a complicated looking puzzle.

He beaconed someone over and they dragged over Heartcaster, the girl in the crimson corset who Ray shooed. She screamed and begged as the same guy from the gas station ripped off her clothes until she was naked. Long deep scars marked her back and the rest of her body. She sobbed in shame as the man forced her on the ground while Lear pulled out a shiny object, a dagger. It shone in the artificial light, it reminded me of my hunt in the cold where I killed the fat lady in the fur coat. I smiled to myself as Lear plunged the dagger into Heartcasters heart. Her eyes fluttered for a few moments then she fell to the stone floor. Startocaster pulled out the dagger now covered in sticky, delicious blood and carried it back over to the puzzle where he slipped it into a hole what I guess would be a key. Bolts undid and creaks came from the protesting metal then a second door opened to reveal a corps. The skin was grey and bones were visible but this was the mighty Richard who is my forefather, Dracula's youngest son.

Stratocaster went back to the girls body and began to drink her blood. I know what you are thinking my love, blood can't nourish us enough and only makes us gain weight. Your correct. We are extremely heavy but our organs are different to process it all. Do you understand now?

Stratocaster finished his feed then went back to Richard's body who still looked as dead as ever. Even I wouldn't eat that. He began to release the blood into a metal spout that dripped into Richard's mouth, clever. Then he pulled away and swayed on his feet, the man who brought the girl cought him just in time before he could fall and took him back to his chair.

"Brothers and sisters!" Lear announced. "In a matter of moments you will meet your great great great forefather who improved our species. Tonight he will come back to life and get rested and tomorrow our rein begins!" the whole room burst into cheers, hisses and cackles. It was quite a sight but we joined anyways. Movement caught my eye as I looked back to Richard's body, more color was visible now and his eyes were open!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you all go :) thanks for being so patient!!!