Vampires

Acting

Two men stood at the door. One looked quite sheepish while the other had a mean face. It was I who answered the door, don't question my utter stupidity. All our fangs were drawn and my high school drama class came in handy.

"Well hi there, come in!" it sickened me to sound so gleeful. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas." they mumbled back. You took their coats and hung them in the closet as if we didn't know it was really a small storage closet with the washing machine and dryer stacked on top of one another. "Were looking for Mr. and Mrs. Thompson, are they around?" the mean one asked.

"Oh sure! Susan! Peter! Some men want to talk to you, they look like lawyers!" really, they dressed the part but what gave them away was the way they carried themselves, not at all posh and professional.

"Coming Uncle Frank!" sounds like she took acting courses as well. "Hello there! Merry Christmas!" the festivities were making me feel sick to my stomach.

I followed you upstairs while Susan and Peter continued to speak to the bad vampires. You didn't notice my presence yet, I was stalking you. Just like I would hunt a human, I stayed glued to the shadows as you closed the bedroom door then slowly walked over to the bathroom where I stood behind the open door. Really my friend, you should be much less care free. The door closed and I waited until the shower turned on, the family told us to feel at home. I slipped into the steamy room and slipped my clothes off and climbed into the shower where you were innocently shampooing your long black hair, completely oblivious to the fact I was starring at your very hot ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet huh, he is finally doing something ;P Comments!!!???