Vampires

Love

I ran my fingers down your bare back. You jumped and slowly turned around. You looked into my eyes.

"Frank?"

"Hi Gee." what else can we say? It was awkward but really, I was getting turned on with you standing there naked with hot water running down your body. I forced myself to keep it down but you looked away and I glanced down at your hard member. "Oh Gee, your naughty." you giggled.

"Well it's hard to keep it down when your standing in front of me all hot and all." you licked your lips. Tease. I let it happen, I let myself get excited. It got to a point where it began to hurt and i bet your felt the same way because you made your move and attacked my mouth. Both our fangs were down and it was hard not to sink my fangs into your pale flesh and suck you dry. Our aggressive make out session slowly turned more passionate and I couldn't tell if you meant it or if you were just playing. I felt your hands run down my chest closer and closer to every mans weak spot. Really, once you focus on a mans dick they will do anything for you. I sound like a woman. I moaned your name and your erected dick brushed against my thigh.

"Frankie..." you moaned. Fuck, I can hardly handle it! I'm too aroused! Suddenly you sunk to your knees with the water still pouring down. You took me in your mouth and I nearly screamed in pleasure. My knees were going weak and I held myself up by using the cold tile walls for support. I whimpered and you used your sharp fangs to scrape gently against me then flick your tongue over my tip. How did you know where to go? You are far my experienced then I am. You sucked, hard and I felt the burning and knotting in my stomach and the pleasure ripped through me then... it was over and you pulled away as my orgasm washed over me. You had swallowed my load and fuck, that was hot. I was about to do the same to you as you did for me but you held your index finger to my quivering lips and said;

"Hush... its time to sleep." and you turned the water off, opened the slower curtain and grabbed to fluffy white towels for the both of us. I rested my chin on your shoulder as we dried each others back. I was considerably shorter then you were. This was all wrong, male vampires don't fall for one another. Usually its a human and a vamp or the vamp keeps it to himself or even goes with a female. This I have never heard of before. You opened the door to the bedroom and took me hand and lead me to the bed where, still in our towels, lay down and cover ourselves with the blankets and sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it, I hate writing these sort of chapters because I get embarrassed, why? I don't know, I think maybe cause it's a little awkward. lol