Vampires

Die.

It was late into the evening when I awoke . It suddenly hit me when the house felt so dark and cold, not at all like the merry and joyous tenants of the building. I left you under the warm blankets as I slipped on my clothes and made my way quietly downstairs. The fire wasn't roaring in the fireplace, instead it lay cold a barren. A stocking that was earlier hung neatly on the mantel lay crumpled on the wooden floor. I gingerly picked it up and fingered the soft fabric, I turned it over and starred at a bloodstain. It was definitely blood, the scent was too familiar. I dropped my fangs in fear, where was everyone?

"Bob? Ray?" I whispered. My breath came in a small cloud. I suddenly felt the cold, what happened to the heat? I slowly walked into the kitchen to see the aftermath of a struggle. Blood was smeared everywhere, my eyesight pierced through the dark to see bloody fingerprints running all over the white refrigerator. Fear began to wrap around my neck making it hard to breathe. What happened here? My legs began to move as if by another force. I made my way to the bathroom but just to see little Grace dead and bloody. Her big blue eyes open with blood pouring into them. She lay in the white tiled floor as dead as could be, I kneeled beside her as if she would come back to life.

"Frankie?" I spun around to see you there and dressed.

"Gee?" I stood and hugged you tight. Your protective arms wrapped around my thin waist. "What's going on?"

"Where is everyone?" you asked but ignored that Grace's body was right in front of your eyes.

"I don't know." I whispered. I felt the warm salty tears begin to fall down my cheeks. You took my hand and led me towards the door but we heard something to make us stop in our tracks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys!