Vampires

My Love For You

The house was dark, just how we left it. The street was bare where no cars were parked. You shrugged and got out of the car. I opened the door and the cold wind hit me like a brick wall, merry fucking Christmas. I felt miserable. I don't know if I am on my death bed, if you really love me, and so many other confusing things that I didn't want to think about. What about my job? I couldn't get fired, I needed it or I would die. I would freeze to death and I would get kicked out of my apartment. Would you take me in?

You unlocked your door with all of us shivering behind you and stamping our feet, trying to look normal.

"Hurry up..." Mikey whined. The door creaked open and I held my breath. It was silent. You stepped inside and flipped on a light. I blinked but nothing happened. No vampire assassins, no land mines, no bullets... it was normal. I heard you sneeze. Hell you're cute! Fuck!

Once we checked the house out and saw it was safe, I followed you upstairs and pinned you against the wall.

"Frankie..." I felt your hot breath on my neck. So hot...

"Say my name again..." I whispered and littered your neck with butterfly kisses.

"Frankie......." you moaned. My heart burned for you with 1000 suns, what about you? Did your heart burn for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a teasing filler until the good stuff ;)