Vampires

Found.

"Bob!" I squeaked and hugged the larger man who stood before me. "What happened?"

"They simply told them that they couldn't have the land and bang! I was with Ray outside getting firewood when we heard muffled screams that you probably couldn't because you guys were upstairs doing God knows what. They’re all dead." that could be the longest speech that has ever come out of Bobs mouth at once.

"Where's Ray and Mikey?" you asked behind me.

"Here we are." the puffy haired man pushed open a large door on the floor with your brother right behind him. "We went through the cellar."

"We should get out of here." I said and we all quickly vacated the building and got into my car and began driving home along the dark and icy roads.

We failed. The Grace Clan is dead and the Caster Clan will soon take over. We failed. You sat beside me in the passenger seat with an unreadable expression on your porcelain like face. You looked so beautiful in the moonlight.

"Now what?" Mikey asked. It was a good question, now what? Was our adventure over or was it just beginning?

"Honestly, I don't know..." you sighed. Usually you were our leader and knew all but now you sat defeated and scared like the rest of us.

"Let's just go back to your place to rest." Bob suggested.

"Unless they have discovered our whereabouts by now." Ray said.

"How the hell would they know who and where we are?" I asked nervously. I really did try and sound brave but that was your thing, not mine.

"You would be surprised."

"I say we go anyways and check it out." Mikey piped up. You nodded slowly. A knot was growing in my stomach and it churned every once and a while when a thought came to me, were we still safe? Would we die tonight? I tried to swallow my fear and be a man but really, I am still a young boy in vampire terms. I'm not even legal drinking age yet by the looks of me though I am well over 100 years old.

So I drove down the lonely country road that led to a highway which led to a maze of streets to your home. I thought back to the time we had in the shower and how your perfect mouth performed magic. I shook my head trying to clear it of naughty thoughts, If not it could turn quite embarrassing since you are right beside me and our companions behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! School today but I start later but I really should be apcking cause it's a boarding school and well... I hope you enjoyed the rushed chapter lol Please comment, it will make my day since I am moving to hell later on today.