Vampires

The Moment Of Truth

I waited patiently. Pressed up against the bedroom wall while you pressed into me but still in thought. I was waiting for the worst. Were you just using me?

"I do want more, Frank but I need you to tell me what you want and how far you want to take this. I love you Frankie." I wiped a tear out of the corner of my eye.

"I love you too Gee." I wrapped my arms around your neck and pulled you into a passionete kiss but it got rougher and faster. Our tongues entwined and danced in our mouths, battling for dominence until I gave in. You liked being dominent anyways... right? How should I know, I'm still a virgin and you, well I don't really know.

"Gee?" I pulled away.

"Yeah Frankie?" you rolled the Rs, hot.

"Are still a..." I paused. I bit my lip.

"I virgin?" you smirked. Oh man... I could feel myself growing harder by the second. Could you feel that? The way your shaggy black hair fell over your hazel eyes and how your perfect mouth turned up in that suggestive smirk... wait, were you thinking what I was thinking?

"Yeah." I smirked back. You pulled closer to me, I could smell coffee on your breath and love.

"Yes Frankie, I am still a virgin at 200 years old." your older then me but not by much.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"Yeah really."

"So what does this make us?"

"Star crossed-virgin-lovers?"

"I want you to steal my V-card." what the hell am I talking about? Stop flirting Frank!

"Oh really?" I mentally slapped myself. "So you want to do that now while the others are downstairs doing God knows what?"

"Are you telling me your brother, Bob and Ray are gay?" I laughed.

"No, but who knows." you laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you carmen for the title :) This is dedicated to you though this is frerard. lol HA CLIFFHANGER!!!! DUN DUN DUHHH!!!