Vampires

Ruined

"Guys! I'm hungry!" Mikey called up the stairs. Ruined. Again. Our plan foiled once more by your little brother. Is it an unwritten rule that younger siblings must interrupt your moment with your lover? You sighed and pulled away from me. Both of our shirts were off and you were about to undo the zipper on my jeans.

"Coming Mikey!" you looked unhappy as well. "Sorry Frankie." you mumbled. I was so hard for you and I could see you were too.

"It's okay Gee, we can pick this up later." I purred in his ear. He shuddered.

"Oh yes, yes we will Frankie." you smirked.

"Guys!" Bob called.

"Coming!" I called back and picked up our shirts and threw your to yours.

We sat in a diner. It was falling apart and we held our menus trying to think of what to order. I want to be a vegetarian but of course, I'm a vampire. You past around the last of your blue pills. We needed to get more soon other wise Mikey will starve which might not be bad if he won't stop interrupting our moments... when did he do it last? Never? Anyways, I got a salad while you all got something with meat in it. I just kept my head down and thought about work which I will go back to tomorrow, I was working through New Years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sitting in civics class writing this, poor Sabrina getting a lecture about speaking out in class. lol