Status: On hiatus

She Heads to the Dresser Drawer to Drive Her Pain Away

17

"Rylie! What in the fucking hell is that!?" Ashland screamed in horror at the sight of that razorblade with blood on it.

"Huh?" Rylie asked, confused.

"Why the fuck is there a razorblade there?!" Ashland yelled again, on the verge of tears.

"Oh. I picked up that again a couple days ago..." Rylie admitted and looked down.

"Let me see your wrists,please..." Ashland said and started crying. Rylie went over and hugged her with one arm to comfort her.

"Here..." she said as she let go,showing Ashland her wrists. A few of them were still bleeding heavily, the blood trickling down Rylie's arm slowly, just like the tears on Ashland's face.

"Oh my God! Rylie!" Ashland cried as she fell to her knees in tears, crying her heart out.

"I'm so sorry,Ash..." Rylie mumbled as she sat down next to Ashland and put her uncut arm around her, to comfort her as she cried.

"Why?!" Ashland said. The hurt in her eyes could be seen from miles away.

"I was worried about you...And I got made fun of at school..." Rylie mumbled and sighed sadly.

Ashland didn't respond,just stared at the blood on Rylie's arm. She had just gotten over her problem, and now Rylie had started cutting again. Ashland felt dissappointed in Rylie, but she wasn't going to let Rylie face this alone. She would be by her side the whole way. Nothing would ever drive them apart. Ever.

"Ash,I'm sorry..." Rylie tried again to get Ashland to talk.

Ashland bit her lip. "It's okay Rylie. I'm gonna help you get through this. I promised that from the beginning. And I don't break promises,especially to the only damn person I've got left in this world. So, I guess we're going to go through this together," Ashland said and put her arms around Rylie and held her tight as she cried on her shoulder.

"Thank you Ash..." Rylie said and started to cry,herself.

"Anything in the world Rylie, anything," Ashland said as she got up,leaving Rylie sitting on the couch. She went to the counter, grabbed the razorblade and threw it down the drain.

"Why'd you do that?" Rylie asked, upset that her one use of relief was now gone.

"You don't need that. I'm here for you, if something's wrong, you come to me, not a razorblade," Ashland answered simply, as she walked back over to the couch and sat down.

"I'm gonna go to bed," Rylie said and got up and walked to her bedroom,closed the door lightly, and Ashland heard a lock. She must not want to talk, Ashland thought. She went up to her room and plopped down on her bed, taking in the days events. So many things in one day. She pulled a pillow up to her head and huddled against it, as if to use it to take her away from this hell that was called life. She drifted into her dreams, or, nightmares as should be said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated again.Having some personal issues,might not update for awhile,I dunno.

Title Credit: When It Rains-Paramore

Previous chapter Title Credit(I Forgot it): Pain-Three Days Grace

FULL TITLE: When It Rains On This Side of Town,It Touches Everything