Status: Active

Hogwarts? What Kind of School Name Is That?

No more music?

Turned out I had all my classes with Harry Potter. Which meant a few with my other friends. Right now we where in Defense Against the Dark Arts. I had my Ipod on and headphones in my ear. Listening to kids by MGMT. I swear this band is on drugs. I was nodding my head and kind of dancing? Harry elbowed me and I looked up to see a not very happy man. I took out my headphones and smiled a little. “Ms. Smith mind explaining the lesson?” I shook my head.

“No thank you..” I said kindly.

“Detention. And 20 points from Gryffindor.” I sighed and Harry patted my back.

“Its okay he’s always like that.” Harry said. I looked at Harry kind of sad.

“no more music during class?” I asked sadly with a puppy dog face. Harry laughed. He shook his head.

“No more music.” I sighed and slouched. Soon I was time for lunch I was so happy. I maybe skinny but I like to eat. I ran to the dinning hall and saw Ron and Hermione sitting there. I skipped over to them and smiled gratefully.

“Ello! My wonderful British friends!” I yelled sitting down. “Did you guys know that Snape is a jerk?” I asked them. “If not then you do now.”

“We know!” Ron said and Hermione elbowed him. Harry sat next to me and I smiled at him. I saw Draco walk in and I stood up. I was going to ask him what his deal was. I fixed my skirt because it was going up… very awkward if you ask me. I looked at my friends.

“I’ll be right back.” I skipped off to where Draco sat and I sat between him and the Pansy chick. “Mr. Malfoy I would like to know why you hate me all of the sudden.” Draco looked at me. The people around us looked at me like I was crazy.

“Mind going away Smith?” Draco asked angry as hell. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

“Mate maybe you should just talk to her..” a dark skinned boy said. I looked at him and nodded pointing.

“He’s got the right idea now talk!” I said a little too loud.

“Shut it Blaise.” Draco said annoyed. After a few countless tries to get me to go away -and I found out about Crabbe and Goyle- Draco gave in. “Because you friends with Potter and your a Gryffindor.” I shrugged.

“And?”

“And what?”

“That’s it? Because of those two little things?” he nodded and I stood up. “Way to be stupid.” I walked back over to the Gryffindor table and sat down by Harry and leaned on him. “You know Draco is epically stupid? They laughed. As we ate I laid my head on the table. “That food was so good..” Ron nodded in agreement.

“Yeah it was..” Hermione, Ron, Harry and I walked back to the Gryffindor common room. I fell on the couch, Harry looked at Hermione and Ron and they walked to their rooms. Harry looked at me and smiled. He sat down next to me after moving my legs making me sit up.

“What’s up Mister Potter?” I asked.

“Well you see I know we’ve only know a little while and I was wondering…” he started to trail off. I raised a eye brown at him and he laughed a little. “If you’d let me use your IPOD for the weekend..” I jumped up shocked he would ask such a thing.

“Never!” I ran to my room laughing and Hermione looked at me like I was crazy. “He asked to borrow my baby!” I hugged my IPOD and we both laughed. I changed into my Pajamas and fell on my bed. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36705032

When I woke up I had a face leaning over me. “What are you doing?” I asked Hermione.

“What are you sleeping with?” she asked me eyeing what was in my hand. I looked at what I was holding and it was my baby harp seal stuff animal. I held it up in her face “Willie!”

“Willie?” I nodded she rolled her eyes and was dressed in normal clothes, I jumped up. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to go on a journey threw Hogwarts!” I yelled throwing on some clothes and looked at her. “It is Saturday..”

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36704851

“That’s not such a good idea..” She said. I shrugged and ran past her out the door and down the steps trying to put my shoes on. “Lark!” I ran out of the common room and ran into Snape. My eyes got wide as I stared up at him.

“Ms. Smith where are you off too?” he asked annoyed.

“I’m off to… Breakfast!” I said stepping around him and ran to the great hall to be run into none other then Draco Malfoy. Man what was up with me and running into people?

“Smith..” He muttered.

“Ah Draco mind going exploring with me?” I asked him. He said no bitterly I sighed and grabbed his wrist and ran off with him.