I'm A Walking Disaster, They Told You To Stay Away

Party, Party, Party

It’s crazy how a song can take you to an unknown world. You can experience a tragic love story, the death of a loved one, or how much hatred you have built up for someone. Every song I’ve ever heard tells me a story. It’s like a glimpse into the artist’s mind. It tells you everything you need to know about the situation portrayed in the lyrics. I’m not much of a writer; I’ve tried but miserably failed. I guess I’m just not cut out for it, oh well. My journey in this story begins with a normal, ordinary boy that I fall madly in love with. Typical, I’m aware, but there’s so much more to it than that.

It was a lovely night filled with drugs, alcohol, and sex: it was a usual night for me. I don’t remember every single detail from that night. I was on everything that you could find in that house and more probably than that. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty damn good. I let the music take me to a whole new dimension. I let my mind go to its happiest place possible. You couldn’t bring me down. I was on cloud nine and I didn’t plan on coming down any time soon. My mind wondered to a place of peace, love and utter happiness. No one was fighting and everyone loved each other; the way it should be. I gave everyone hugs and kisses. I smiled and laughed until I couldn’t breathe anymore. I’ve never experienced anything quite extraordinary as this. Nothing was going to bring me down. I was in a wonderfully beautiful place.

I glance to my right to see a gorgeous boy starring at me. His smile told me he was up to no good. But hey, so was I. He walked over to me, even his walk is sexy. I’ve never seen someone move so effortlessly. He gave Justin Timberlake a run for his money. As he got closer to me, he looked at my full figure. He gave me a crooked smile. My knees suddenly felt weak. My stomach filled with butterflies. I smiled and looked away quickly. I swear it was love at first sight.

“Hello, beautiful,” he said. I just died a little bit.

“Hi,” I mumbled. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

“I’m Alex, Alex Gaskarth. Are you from around here?” This boy is gorgeous! I’ve been talking non-stop and now I can’t even spit out my name. “Are you ok? You seem a bit out of it.” Oh I’m more than just a bit out of it; I’m way above that limit.

I smile and clear my throat, “Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry. But I’m Lauren Robbins,” I manage to spit out.

“Robbins, I know that name from somewhere. I just can’t think of where.” And then it hits me, this is the Alex that’s in a band with my cousin Jack, it all makes sense. I knew he was band famous gorgeous for a reason. A face that flawless doesn’t go unnoticed.
“You, uh, you’re in a band with my cousin,” Oh wow, this kid makes me nervous.

“Oh, yeah! Jack in my very bestfriend!” This exactly where I was hoping this would go, great. “But that’s not why I came over. I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me.” His smile told it all. He’s hoping I say yes, once I say yes he’ll put some moves on me and then try to get in my pants. It makes sense, but I’m not complaining. I wouldn’t mind doing the dirty with him.

I nod. He grabs my hand and takes me to the middle of the large group. His chest is to my back; his hands are on my hips while our bodies sway back and forth. My body fits well with his. We move as one soul, it feels more than just dancing. The way his hands are on my body tell me more than just wanting to get in my pants, it’s more of getting to know me.

“ALEX!” I turn to see a fake, blonde, bimbo standing beside us. Alex pulls away. I try to cling on, but he’s too quick to move. She retreats and he runs after her. He looks back with an apologetic smile. I try to copy his expression, but I probably just look like an idiot. I felt hurt, panicked. I’m not sure why. My stomach is turning like he just broke up with me or something. I’m not sure why. I met him like five minutes ago. So why do I feel like I’ve been heartbroken?

I rush out of the crowd and into the back yard. Some air will do me some good. I see Alex and the blonde. She’s yelling at him. I guess it’s his girlfriend; well hopefully it was his girlfriend. I look around for something to drink. I notice an ice chest next to me. I grab a beer a chug it down. I usually hate beer, but my taste buds seem to be temporarily paralyzed. The cold, thick liquid feels good going down my throat. I let out a sigh of relief and take a seat on the cooler.

“Hey,” I look up to see Alex starring at me. “Mind if I sit?” I shake my head no. “Sorry about that. I guess she doesn’t know what dancing is.” So they still are together, yay! My smile drops and he notices. “Yeah, I know. She’s not the greatest girlfriend, but she’s good looking.” I turn my gaze away. Just when I thought something wonderful may start, all hope is torn from me. “I think I should just end it with her. She doesn’t really care much about me. I think she just wants me cause I’m in a band.”

“That’s not a very good girlfriend,” I sputter out.

“Yeah, I’m aware. I just don’t want to do it out in public, ya know? I feel like it would be really embarrassing!”

"LAUREN! Where the hell have you been?" I look up and see Jack walking towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this may be confusing, sorry! But it'll make more sense later on! Comments?