Status: On Going

My A7X FanFic Collection

FanFic Synyster.Gates ( Chapter 3&4 )

After spending your time with Syn at the top of the Eiffel tower, you went back to the hotel and had a beautiful dreams ever. In the morning, you woke up and woke Syn up. He went to the receptionist, and rented a car for both of you to go to the beach. On the way to the beach, you and Syn sat at the back. And Syn kept stroking your hair and hugging you all the way to the beach. At the beach, the weather was warm and nice for surfing. Because you've changed your clothes into ur swimsuit, you were just sitting on the beautiful sparkling white sands, waiting for Syn to come from the dressing room. you were playing with the sand, and suddenly something blocked the sunlight. You looked up, and Syn was the one who blocked it. Boxers was the only thing on him, he was topless, you could see his muscles all over his body. Oh, and he was using a sunglasses! He says 'Sorry sweetie, for making you wait too long' Silence, you were amazed with his body. And he asked, 'Hmm how about we go Jet-skiing now?' and he rented one for both of you. Syn drives the JetSki, you were behind him hugging him coz u're a bit scared. And you said 'Honey, don't drive it too fast, I'm so scared' He smirked and drove the JetSki crazily! You hugged him even tighter, and blushed a bit because he was topless. That was the best day ever for both of you. The day wasn't over yet. He asked you again to go with him to the mall. Then you saw a dress and in love with it. Syn knew that you wanted that dress so bad. He went to the shop, and bought one for u. 'Use it tonight, hun. I want to see you in this dress, ok?' Yeah, you hugged him and so excited to wear them tonight.

At night, Syn was waiting for you & sitting on the bed. You dressed up & when you came out from the dressing room, Syn was completely speechless when he saw you in the dress he gave you. "Gosh.. Perfect! Perfect!" & he kissed you so hard. Oh, he was wearing a tux by the way <3 Candle light dinner with Syn, dream came true. With the sounds of violin on a cruise ship restaurant, the dinner went so well that night. Suddenly he kneeled in front of you with a small box & that was a ring in it. He said, "Ahem.. I've been waiting for this night to come & I hope you're ready for this too. I may not be perfect in your eyes but I'd do my best just for you waiting for this night to come & I hope you're ready for this too. I may not be perfect in your eyes, but I'd do my best just for you you're my life. Would you marry me?" & you realized that tears were covering your eyes & nodded as a sign of Yes. He smiled so wide pulled you closer and kissed you so hard that night. The End.