Status: Active

Top Gun: The Next Generation

Rebecca ‘Fox’ Troy : The pilot with a killer attitude and temper to match. Don't cross this woman or else you will pay for some time to come. She is one of the few women pilots to ever make it into Top Gun.

Nick 'The President' Jonas : The pilot with an ego too big for his own good. He knows he is one of the best and he will rub it in your face. And from the moment he meets Fox he knows he has to beat her to show he is still the best.

Stevie 'Twitch' Lawson : Fox's co-pilot who tends to get all hyped up and twitches which gave her the call-sign of Twitch. She is Fox's best and only friend, the only person who can get Fox to calm down whenever she is set off.

Joe 'Hotshot' Jonas : President's co-pilot / big brother who is the biggest flirt. He knows what he likes when it comes to his women and he goes after it, which means Stevie is in for it when these two meet...

Other pilots :
Phantom
Snake
Magic Man

Memorable Names :
Maverick
Goose

Top Gun is a school for pilots who are the best of the best in the Navy. This school isn't for the weak of heart or spirit. You have to know you are the best of the best of the best or else you will be chewed up and spit out. And from the second the first class is in session the pilots are already starting the competition to see who's name will be on the coveted plaque in the main classroom with the names of the top pilots ever to graduate from Top Gun. Tempers will flare, fights will break out, people will start to stray from reality, romances blossom, parties will happen and worst of all there will be some tragedy will occur. But in what order and between who? The summer will only tell...