Homecoming

Don't Leave Me

I woke up in the morning wearing Billie's over sized shirt. It was seven. Fuck! Class goes from 8:30 to 3:00 today! I shook Billie.
"Wake up! Billie! Wake up!"
He didn't budge. Damn he was a heavy sleeper.
"BILLIE!"
He bolted upright. "WHAT!?"
"Take me back to Serena's! I have to get ready for school!"
I rubbed his eyes groggily. "Stay with me."
"Can't. Maybe when I drop out."
"You're dropping out?"
I nodded. "Probably. It's not what I wanna do."
"Well what do you want to do?"
I kissed his forehead. "I'm just gonna go beg for the coffee shop to take me back. There's nothing I really have my mind set on."
He kissed me back. "Stay home. It'll give you time to think about it."
"You just wanna spend time with me."
I got up and pulled on my pants. I went downstairs. His arms wrapped around my waist. He missed the step and fell on his ass, me on his lap. I laughed. He kissed my neck.
"I gotta go," I whined.
"Don't leave me!"
I laughed again. "I have to."
"Not if I don't take you."
"I'll walk. Serena's place is only like three miles."
Billie ignored me and continued kissing me. I gave in, for a few minutes at least. After about ten minutes, I tried to get up, but started to fall backwards down the last two steps. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down with me. I may be four inches shorter than him, but I was really strong.
He landed on top of me laughing. "You're trapped. Now what?"
"I don't know. This is quite a predicament."
"It seems I've won."
He kissed me hard. I let out a moan.
"God damn! I walk in and you two are making out on the floor!"
We pulled away gasping to see Tre.
"What the fuck are you doing in my house!?"
"I kinda have keys, man."
"Oh. Right," he muttered. "OH!" He scrambled off of me, just realizing the whole situation.
He pulled me up with just one arm. Okay, he could be strong too when he wanted to be. I put my arm around his waist and leaned into his side. Why Tre? Out of any other time, you had to pick now to interrupt?
"You told me and Mike to pick you up for the studio. But if you wanna fuck her, I understand."
Billie glared at him. I giggled.
"Uh, Jade, you can go to school I suppose."
"I didn't need your permission, but thanks, I guess."
"We'll drop you off at Serena's."
****
They ended up driving me to school too. As you'd imagine, it was noticed. And Tre made it even more noticeable.
"Bye sweetie, have a good day," he called out the window.
"Fuck you, Tre," I yelled back, jokingly.
My friend Ruth came up to me. "Was that....?"
I nodded.
"How the hell do you know them!? You never told me!"
"And that would be why," I muttered.
A group of the popular bitches (Yes there's popular bitches at college too) came up to me. They were smiling like crazy.
"Hey, um, do you think you could let us meet them sometimes? Uh....Jade?"
I walked past them. Maybe that wasn't the best idea. All day I got that. It was so obnoxious. Even a few guys started flirting with me. Yeah, that would happen. Ugh. Billie picked me up alone after school. I saw a few people watching, but trying not to make it noticeable. In spite of them, I kissed Billie.
"Did you have a good day?"
"It's school. Not the funnest place on earth."
"When are you dropping out?"
"Dunno. I'm trying to pick up a few skills first at least."
"Smart girl." He pulled out. "People notice?"
I nodded. "It was annoying, but I can deal."
"Tomorrow is Saturday, meaning I get you all to myself." He smiled, showing his sorta crooked teeth that I loved so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Billie: You like my teeth?
Me: Mhm. :)
Billie: :)
Comment!