Status: Comment and subscribe please! For each comment, I'll update!

Dead and Gone

Chapter 4-Brian

We were all now back in Jimmy's home and ready to go. But all that left was, what do you know, the girls. They were all upstairs taking their sweet ass time getting ready.

"Are you guys fucking ready yet?" Matt yelled up the stairs.

"Matt! If you don't shut the fuck up, I swear on Johnny that you are going to be walking with a limp for three months!" Carmen yelled down.

Looking over t his face, I saw him go pale and moving his hands to cover himself. The guys and I all laughed at him, earning each of us the middle finger. After three more minutes, the girls all came down. All but one.

"Where the hell is Carmen?" Jimmy asked as he kissed Leana on the cheek.

"She had to make a real quick call. Said it was real important," Val said as she hugged Matt's waist.

Jimmy nodded and settled back into his seat. About another three minutes, Carmen finally walked into the room.

"Finally!" Zacky exclaimed," we can fucking go."

Looking over at her, I swear to go that my breath and heart stopped all together. Carmen had curled her hair and it was pinned to on side by a big fake rose. Her lip were red. Looking down, I saw that she was wearing an off the shoulder purple top and some black skinny jeans. On her feet, she was sporting some strappy heels. Swallowing the sudden lump that was in my throat, I looked over at Jimmy to see him giving me a look.

"Alright," he said as he heaved himself out of his seat," let's hit this party on the road!"

We all cheered and headed out of his home. Splitting up into to groups, I got into the SUV with Jimmy, Leana, Carmen, Johnny and Lacey. In Matt's was, Matt, Val, Zacky and Gena. Following behind Matt, Carmen and Johnny began to play around. My gaze kept slipping to Carmen's chest and I had to shake my head to focus. After about a twenty minute drive, we were finally at the club. Club Beat. Getting out of the SUV, we all headed to the entrance. Being who we are, we got in faster then anyone. But it was strange, Carmen stopped to talk to the bouncer. When she returned back to us, I gave her a confused look. She just shrugged and we continued into the club. We had just taken our seat in a big enough booth when the DJ began to talk.

"Yo yo yo! Look who we go here! It's the mutha fucking rad, and I might add, sexy ass hell, owner, Carmen!! Carmen, get that fine ass over here!"

We all looked up and was shocked to see that Carmen, Jimmy's cousin, laughing and getting up from her seat. Going to the DJ booth, she was helped up before being handed a mic.

"How's everybody doing?" she called out.

People all around us either cheered or raised their glasses.

"Good to hear," Carmen said with a laugh," alright. I'm here with some friends and family, so go on, keep partying!"

And with that, the beat came back on. Carmen talked to the DJ for a couple of minutes before being helped back door. As she made her way back towards us, she signaled the bartender to bring us some drinks.

"What the hell was all that?" Jimmy said, looking at his cousin.

"What? Did I forget to tell you that I brought this club to the ground up?" Carmen said in an Innocent tone.

"Um.. YEAH!" we all said to her.

Carmen laughed and shook her head," well now you know. It sometimes slips my mind to tell you this sort of thing."

"How long have you been running this?" Zacky asked as he reached over for a shot that was now sitting before us.

"Ahh," Carmen said as she downed a shot of Jack," About four years."

"The fuck! We've been coming here when it opened," Gena said.

Laughed and shook her head. As the night wore on, the guys were all on the dance floor with their girls, dancing the night away. That just left Carmen and I at table.

"Why don't you go dance?" Carmen asked,taking a sip of her water.

She decided to be the designated driver so switched from beers and shots to water.

I shrugged and said," Don't feel like it."

Carmen gave me a look before setting her water down. Getting up from her seat, she reached over and took hold of my hand.

"C'mon," she said, pulling me from my seat," we're dancing whether you like it or not."

Going along willingly. Standing before her, she motioned over my should and a new song came up. 'I Like It' by Enrique Iglesisas ft. Pitbull. As the beat vibrated through the dance floor, Carmen placed my hands on her hips and we began to move with the beat of the song.

"Ha!" she said to be over the music," I got you to dance!!"

I gave her my famous smirk and brought her closer to me. Carmen smirked back before turning her body and, now, we were grinding on each. I tighten my hold on her hip and brought her closer. As we grinded against each other, something inside me clicked and it felt as if I was connected to her. After about an hour of dancing to different songs, I felt Carmen's hand on my own. Raising her head to my ear she said to let her go.

"Why?" I said, breathing heavily into her ear.

"Gotta go to the bathroom."

I laughed and let her go. Smiling at me, she turned and headed over to the other side of the club. Shaking my head, I headed back to the table, when I reached it, I saw that the guys were all smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing!" they all sang out.

I shook my head and took a seat beside Matt. Looking in the direction to where Carmen left to, I waited for her to return.
♠ ♠ ♠
so? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!!