New Perspective

New Perspective 1

"You're moving?!" Spencer shouted.
"Yep. I don't like it either mate. But it was my Mum's idea. I can't do anything about it."
"Aww Brendon! But we were going to start a band and everything!" Jon complained.
"I know and we still will I promise. This is just a minor delay. I'm almost 18 and when I am I'll come straight back."
This was harder than I expected. Sure me and the guys had been mates for years but this wasn't my fault. It's not like I wanted to leave.
"Look we leave tomorrow but I'll call you all when I get there and who knows maybe you can come visit sometime."
"I doubt that dude you're moving to Phoneix. That's miles away." Ryan stated.
I looked to the floor. This was awful. At this point I absolutely hated my Mum... I hated being 17!
My names Brendon Urie. I spent most of my time with my best mates, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith and Jon Walker. But all that was about to change because my jackass of a Dad left my Mum and now we were having to move to Phoenix. Yay...
That meant I was moving house, moving school and having to leave my friends. I wasn't good at making friends, never have been, and now I was going to have to do just that. Again. This was the third time I had moved and each time I'd make friends, get close to them and then about a year later I'd have to go.
It's not that I hate my Mum, I hate my Dad for what he did to my Mum, but her timing is terrible. I had plans for my life here. We were going to make a band and make a career out of it. I was going to settle down with someone perfect and have a couple of kids and when they were old enough I was going to help teach them to do whatever they wanted. I was going to do what I wanted. I wasn't going to be pushed around.
But now that wasn't going to happen and all my plans were messed up which you have to admit isn't that great for anyone. I said goodbye to my mates, left Spencer's and set off home. Time to pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
I try to update as quickly as possible. So far there are 17 chapters I am bringing over to Mibba but you should like it. Hopefully.