Unexpected Places

Chapter 14

Amanda's P.O.V

I woke up to William snoring. I just laughed real quietly and climbed over him and got out of the bed and went downstairs to get something to eat. I found some pop-tarts and ate them.

After that I decide to take a shower so I went back upstairs and to my room that had a built-in bathroom in it.

When I got up to my room I seen that William was still asleep so I grabbed a towel and went in the bathroom to start my shower. Once I was done I got out of the shower and put my towel around me.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room singing. I was looking in my closet for something to wear when I heard someone cough. It scared me and made me drop my towel and I turned around real quick to see William staring at me wide eyed. I covered myself with my towel real fast.

"Umm." I said trying not to blush.

"Well uhh." He said.

"I am going to go get dressed." I said running into the bathroom.

I was getting ready to get dressed when I noticed that I had left my clothes in my room. So I opened the door to see if William was still out there. "Forget something?" He said standing next to the bathroom door with my clothes.

"Yeah." I said smiling and taking my clothes.

I closed the door and got dressed.

--------------------------a few weeks later-------------------

Christina and I were sitting on the couch watching T.V. when all the guys come running in the house.

"Guess what?" They all said at once really excited.

"What?"

"We are going on tour."

"Really?'

"Yeah we leave tomorrow."

"Awesome. Well we better go start packing then." Christina said.

So we both went upstairs to start packing. When I was getting some clothes out of my closet someone knocked on my door. "Come in."

"Hey need any help?" William asked.

"Yes please."

---------The next day-----------

I walked downstairs to William waiting on me.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are outside putting their stuff in the van. I told them that I would wait on you."

"Oh ok."

So we went outside and I put my stuff in the van and we got in. I shared a seat with William. My brother was driving and Christina was in the passenger seat. Mike and Sisky shared a seat, and Michael had to sit on a seat on with some of bags that wouldn't fit in the very back.

About five hours into the trip we decided to stop and get something to eat at Taco Bell. Once we all got our food we got in the van and started back on the road. Butcher put in a CD and everyone started to sing along to it. I always loved times like this.

This was going to be one great tour. I just wish I knew what bands they were going to be on tour with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, but here is a chapter sorry if it really sucks.

please tell me what you guys think.