Unexpected Places

Chapter 13

Amanda's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see William sitting on my bed.I sat up and pulled my legs up to my chest and looked down at my bed. I really didn't know what to say to him at the moment and didn't really feel like talking to him. So we just sat there in silence for a while. That was until he started to say something.

"Amanda?"

"Yeah?" I asked really quietly.

"I would really like to talk to you and tell you everything that happened and why I did what I did." He said still looking at me.

"Ok" Was all I said still trying not to cry in front of him.

I sat there as he began to tell me everything. About why he kissed Sarah and why that he slept with some girl. After he was done talking I looked up at him and seen that he was crying. I could not believe it, I have never seen him cry before.

"Amanda I am really sorry."

"I know."

"I still love you." He said grabbing my hand.

"I know I still love you too." I said.

"So do you forgive me?"

"I guess I do."

"So does this mean that we are back together?" He said rather happy.

"No I am not ready for that yet. I need time William, you really hurt me really bad. Yes you did say sorry and everything, but just because you said that doesn't mean everything will go back to normal."

"Sorry I should have thought about that first." He said while the smile on his face disappeared.

"William don't be sad."

"Don't worry about it Amanda. We can just be friends for now that way we both have time and see where it goes from there. Ok?

"Sounds good to me." I said finally smiling as William pulled me into a hug.

"Anyways how did you manage to get up to my room anyway without getting killed by my brother?" I said laughing.

"Well I called first and we talked about it and he said that I could come over but if you wanted me to leave that I had to. Also if that when I got here if you started to cry or if he would hear any yelling that he was going to kill me." He said.

I just started laughing.

"That does sound like my brother." I said.

"So do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah"

He got up off my bed and picked up a movie and put it in the DVD player. He sat back down on the bed next to me and pulled me close. That is when I looked up at the T.V. and seen that the movie he put in was The Nightmare Before Christmas. I looked up at him and smiled. He just smiled back and me and we started to watch my favorite movie. Just like we would always do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is kinda short but this was the best I could come up with at the time. Sorry if it sucks.