Unexpected Places

Chapter 3

Amanda’s P.O.V

“Amanda, Amanda wake up.” I opened my eyes and seen William looking at me.

“You fell asleep as soon as you got in the car,” he laughed.

I looked outside the car and seen we were at the restaurant where we were going to get breakfast. I guess that whole thing with me and William was just a dream, I thought.

“So what were you dreaming about?" he said

"You were smiling the whole time you were dreaming."

“Oh I don’t really remember.”

“So are you ready to go eat now?”

“Yeah I’m ready”

So we got out the car and went to go breakfast. I really wish that dream would come true someday.

--------------------Later that day----------------------

We were at my house just hanging out with my brother and Christina.

“ I really bored you guys lets do something besides watch TV,” I said.

“Ok well what do you want to do?” Christina asked.

“Truth or dare!” yelled The Butcher. For some odd reason he had an obsession with that game.

“Ok I guess,” everyone else, said.

---------Few hours later-----------------

“Are we almost done we have been playing this game for hours?” I said.

“No we have one more dare to do,” Christina and The Butcher smiled.

I can only imagine what they have planed. My brother was already dared to go run outside and ring the neighbor’s doorbell naked. Which was pretty funny by the way.

“Amanda truth or dare?” they both said.

“Dare”

“We dare you to make out with William”

My eyes went wide and so did William’s.

“You have to do it cause it is your first dare since the game started,” they both said.

They were right I had to do it cause it was only fare. Gosh I am so stupid for picking truth all the other times.

“No I can’t do that,” I said. Soon as I was trying to get up to get out of the room, William pulled me back down on the chair and started to kiss me. He pulled away and had a look of worry in his eyes.

“Sorry” he said.

Then he got up and left me there shocked as can be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait but I was having writer block.