Unexpected Places

Chapter 2

Amanda's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that his mom had said that. Is William the only one that can't tell i like him, I mean even his mother can tell. We were driving and we went past all the restaurants, which was weird. " William where are we going I thought that we were going to get something to eat?" I said.

"Well I have a little surprise for you," he said. We pulled up to a park and got out of the car. It was the park that we would always go to when we were little or if we just needed a place to get away.

“ What are we doing here?” I asked. He didn’t have to answer I seen the blanket on the ground with a picnic basket on it. “Aww William this is so sweet,” I said.

“ I just thought that I would surprise you,” he said.

“ Thanks I love it.”

“ Anything for my best friend.”

We finally started eating. “ Do ever think it would be weird if we ever started dating?” he asked.

I didn’t know what to say I was in shock that he actually asked me that. “ Well not really it wouldn’t be that different,” I said

“Well it would be kind of different,” he said.

Oh great I just messed up everything I thought. “ Well what would be different?” I said.

Then he kissed me. He pulled away and said, “That’s what would be different.”

William’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I did that. Now she is looking at me as if I am crazy. I knew she didn’t feel the same way.

“I like being different,” she said.

Then she kissed me, and not just any kind of kiss. It was a very passionate kiss. After that we sat there for a few minutes.

“Does this mean that we are dating?” I asked.

“ I sure hope so,” she said with a simile.

“ Then I guess we are,” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please
tell me what you think