Unexpected Places

Chapter 5

Christina's P.O.V

I can't believe William he being such a ass to Amanda. He won't even talk to her, just because of some stupid dare I gave her.

Amanda finally came downstairs and said, "hey guys."

Everyone said hey back. Well everyone except William.

I wanted to smack him when I seen the look on her face when he didn't say anything. She looked so sad, and like she was about to cry.

This was really starting to piss me off.

"Hey Amanda lets go in the kitchen," I said.

"Oh ok," she said real sad.

When we got to the kitchen I went over to the refrigerator and got out her favorite ice cream. Then I got two spoons from the cabinet. I seen her face light up. I knew this would work it always does.

"Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream!" "Aww Christina I love you," she said.

"I knew this would cheer you up," I said.

"Well thanks for trying to cheer me up," she said with a smile.

We finally starting to eat the ice cream. We were having a good time laughing and talking about stuff we did in middle school. Then Mike walked in the kitchen to grab a drink and gave us a weird look.

"What?" We both said laughing.

"You guys are just really weird." He said rolling his eyes. Then he walked out of the kitchen and we could hear him saying "Now they know why I never ate Skittles."

When we heared that we starting laughing so hard that we were crying.

Amanda's P.O.V

I'm glad I have Christina as a best friend, she always thinks of a way to cheer me up.

When we were done we decided to go back to the living room, and watch the guys practice. We sat down on the couch and watched them practice. The whole time when ever I Iooked at William, he would be looking at me and look away. I don't understand him. So I thought that after practice I would pull William aside and try to talk to him.

When it was finally over I grabed his arm and pulled him in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" He said

"I want to know why you won't talk to me." I said.

"I am just really mad," he said.

"About what?"

"You really want to know why I'm mad?" He said.

"Yes."

"I'm mad cause I kissed my best friend that I am in love with, and I don't think she feels the same way about me." He said real fast.

I could not believe it he just said he loved me.

"Well your wrong," I said

"About what?"

"I love you too William," I said.

Then I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it.