Status: Work in Progress- I'm still editing and writing this one!

Thinking Of You

Saturday

Saturday-
The day dragged by with no word. I did homework to pass the hours. My fingers itched to pick up the phone and call, but I knew I’d probably get his sister or parents instead. I didn’t feel like explaining why I needed to talk to him, so I sat working on my AP-US History homework, thinking about him.
James Frances Maxwell or Jamie to his friends. His family and mine as well called him Jimmy Jams. As a kid he would also pretend to be a rock star and run around with a toy guitar or drum out some offbeat drum solo on any one or thing that was close enough. To counteract his annoying, in his eyes anyway, nickname he came up with various ones for me and his sisters. CalPal, and Cauliflower for his older sister, Callie. Junior, Jellin, JayJay the Jet Plane, and Jumbo for his younger sister Jennalyn. And for me Triggy, Trixs, TrayTray, and a few others that I don’t care to mention. My real name is Tracey, and I am on the fence about it. Some days I like it and some days I don’t. Most people call me Trace anyway.
I have known Jamie since before I was born; our mom’s met in Mommy and Me classes at the local YMCA. He is a few months younger than me and plays the immature younger to a T. Our parents stayed close and so we saw a lot of each other. My parents thought that as an only child I should have lots of friends to play with growing up. . I think they thought I would attach myself to Callie or even Jennalyn when she was born, but I remained with my “birthmate” Jamie.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is not fully complete but my computers being dumb so I shall update it with the rest later today- I apologize for the inconvenience.