Status: Updating slowly. comments are welcome! This started out as a suprise birthday gift for my mum.

The Edge of Betrayal

Circling me he said, "You're supposed to be dead you know." I stared at him, no emotion in my eyes. "I killed you long ago." I smirked. "I came back. How'd Satan react when he found his favorite spy in the depths of his own creation? Not pleased I'm sure." rage in my enemy's eyes lit as quickly as fire could burn down a house. The man grinned sadistically standing up from his defensive crouch. "Surrender, or she dies."

҉

Sofia Morris is a 17 year-old actress. She's prissy, rich, a diva, and thinks the whole world revolves around her. She takes everything for granted, and can never come to terms with the fact that she could lose it all in a day. Before she can even comprehend what had happened, Sofia's out on the dangerous streets of New York City with no money, no food, and no sense of direction. She's completely lost in a world that could either kill her or save her. Depending alone on her intelligence and the few survival skills that she has, she fights to make it back to the set. Being the only girl living in the alley, she attracts unwanted attention-- especially from the males. When she is finally given the choice between returning to the set or continuing to live on the streets, the worst possible happens. Can the boy who saved her life on many different accounts, save it just one more time?

҉

Colt Marvelo is one of the worst guys you could ever run into. He lives by his etiquette of 'kill first ask questions later.' He's a street fighter, his face is proof enough. A scar running down from his eye to his jaw. Everything about his features screams 'predator' but a captivated Sofia can't stay away and leave well enough alone. He's guarded, but he has a background reason for that. Abandoned on the Streets at the age of nine, he had to fend for himself. He's learned over the years that the Streets are not a place for those with a weak stomach. Gaining many injuries from the battles he's fought, he's a respected, feared, and unbeatable opponent. Colt's heart has frozen into ice as he detached himself from any and all forms of love, happiness, and joy. He just simply doesn't care anymore. But can Sofia change that?
  1. Life On the Streets
    Lost In New York