Status: Will update when I can! And please don't be a silent reader!

Dear God

Chapter 14-Jamie

I awoke the next morning to something slightly heavy over my stomach. Groaning, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before opening then and looking to my left.

"Oh, for God's sakes!" I hissed out when I saw Mel sleeping diagonal instead of horizontal, her legs on my stomach.

Shifting a bit, I looked over at Mel to see if she felt my movement. No such luck. Huffing out in frustration, I moved a bit more, receiving the same thing as before, no movement. Finally, fed up with her legs over my stomach, I pushed her legs off me, which caused Mel to fall off the bed we were sharing.

"Gah! What the hell, man!" I heard Mel groan/yell out as she stood up from the bed.

"Your legs were on my stomach and you wouldn't get them off me," I said with a shrug as I stretched my arms over my head.

"You're an evil little bitch, you know that," Mel said as she climbed into the bed again.

"And you wouldn't have it any other way!" I exclaimed as I looked at her and gave her a toothy grin.

Mel laughed and shook her head before looking over my shoulder. Following her gaze, I smiled at what I saw. Brian and Michelle, or should I say, mom and dad, were still fast asleep, facing us. Letting my eyes run over our sleeping parents, I smiled when I saw dads hand over moms stomach, no doubt taking a pregnancy test confirming that mom was going to have a little monster cooking in her stomach. Looking back at Mel, I saw that she was also smiling. Getting off the bed, I motioned for Mel to quietly follow me into the hotel's living room.

"Looks like they believe us," Mel said to me as I carefully closed the bedroom door behind me.

"I know right?" I said as I ran a hand through my medium lenght dark brown hair.

"Dude," Mel said as she walked over and took a seat on the couch," I am freaking starved. Should we order room service?"

I looked at her before looking over at the closed door.

"I guess so," I said as I walked over to the phone," I'll order for mom and dad too."

As I placed the order in and got back that it will be here in ten minutes, I hung the phone up and couldn't help but smile. Mel and I are finally somewhere where we belong. Somewhere where we can be ourselves and not pretend to be something we don't want to be. I was just about to walk into the living room when the hotel's phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered it and placed it on my ear.

"Jamie?" I heard a males voice say from the other end.

"Yeah? Who's this?" I asked.

"It's your uncle Matt," the voice said.

"Oh! Hey Mattie," I said with a smile,"What's up?"

Matt laughed before asking," First off, why the hell are you up so early?"

"Cause Mel and I are sometimes morning people?" I asked.

"Mmm," Matt said," Well, are your parent's awake then?"

"Nope," I answered," Still sleeping."

"Well, wake them the hell up!" Matt exclaimed.

"Do I have to?" I whined

"Yes," Matt said with a chuckle.

I grumbled out something incoherent before saying," If dad is anything like me in the morning, I will personally haunt your ass."

"Awe! Love you too Jamie! Now go wake them up," Matt said.

I grumbled again before hanging up.

"Matt wants us to wake them up?" Mel asked, making me jump.

"Holy crud! You scared the hell out of me!" I said as I placed a hand over my rapidly beating heart.

"Does that mean your sweet now?" Mel asked with a giggle.

"Har har," I said with a roll of my eyes," Come on, we have to wake them up. The reason, I have no idea."

Mel nodded her head before we walked side by side towards the bedroom. Looking at each other, Mel placed her hand on the door handle before turning it and slowly pushed the door open. Walking in, Mel went to moms side of the bed while I walked over to dads. We looked at each other for a moment before we raised out hands and counted to three. While I jumped on dad, Mel placed a hand on moms shoulder and shook her, being mindful of the baby in moms stomach.

"Time to wake up, you old cook," I said as I landed in dads stomach and played with his not so long, but still long hair.

Dad groaned under me and I smiled when I saw him open one eye to see who it was that landed on him.

"Jamie," he groaned out," Why the hell are you on me?"

"Matt told me to wake you up," I said with a shrug.

Dad said something under his breath and before I knew it, he had brought me down to his level on the bed and brought me close to his side. Looking over my shoulder, I saw that mom did the same thing with Mel, and kissed her forehead. Now, if your thinking that one of us are going to fall off the bed, we're not. The bed is pretty huge. So, dad brought me close to him and kiss my forehead before sinking deeper into the bed.

"Dad" I heard Mel say. Looking up at him, I saw that a huge smile grazed his face when Mel said 'dad', "We should get up. Jamie ordered room service."

"Did you now?" Mom asked as she looked over at me and smile.

I smiled back at her and nodded my head.

"Well then, let's get up," mom said as she got out of the bed and walked over to her suitcase to take out a pair of jeans and a tank top."

"Aw! But babe," Dad complained as he brought me closer then before.

"Don't you but be, Brian Elwin Haner Jr.. Get your ass up," Mom said with a smirk before walking into the bathroom.

Mel and I stared at each other for a moment before bursting into a fit o giggles. Dad looked over at us and shook his head with a smile on his face before finally letting me go. He walked over to his suitcase and brought out a pair of ball shorts before slipping them on. Dad, Mel and I had just walked into the living room when there was a knock on the door. Walking over to it, I opened it and smiled when I saw that it was one of the maids with a cart that held our food.

"Where would you want this?" she asked, looking at me.

"Just by the couch," I said as I stepped aside to let her in.

She nodded before walking into the room and left the cart by the couch. Dad gave her a tip before thanking her. Mel and I thanked her as she walked out before I closed the door behind her. Walking back into the living room, I saw that mom was already in there, seeing what I ordered.

"Who ordered the fruit and whole wheat toast and yogurt?" Mom asked as she looked over at me.

"Me," I said with a raised hand," I'm a vegetarian."

Mom looked at dad before looking back at me with a smile.

"Looks like we have much more to know about you two, don't we?"

I smiled at her before walking into the living room, with Mel by my side, to have a real family breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay! What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!

And please check out my other stories