Status: ONESHOTS: I'm accepting requests.

Collection of 'Shots

Bill Kaulitz Oneshot

I do not own nor claim credit for the songs listed in the following. Looking for Angels is by Skillet.

When I was little I always pictured myself to be living in a little rundown apartment in the poorest part of my childhood hometown, not here, not where I am standing now. I never imagined myself famous . . .

“Hello London! Are you ready to rock?”

There was a screaming chorus of replies that answered me.

I never thought I would amount to be something. I never thought I would need three or four body guards just to cross the street or eat in a little cafe. I never thought I would be followed by fans of all ages, boys and girls alike standing in front of the public bathrooms yelling at me asking for an autograph. I never knew I would become England’s rock star. Until a couple of years ago, I had been living in a trailer house with my sickly mother who encouraged me to become the best I could be. So here I am, standing here with the knowledge that things can change in the blink of an eye.

“We’re going to start out with Looking for Angels!”

As I jumped into the songs we were playing tonight, I began to think to myself. I never really had a night out to just be me, on my own. So tonight, I decided I would go see a movie or buy my own pizza for a change instead of having it made for me. Sure I loved doing what I do, it made me happy and it made others happy. But I never liked having things done for me. It was unusual. I was so used to doing things myself that I never had a clue that things could be done for me. I’d have the whole evening to myself. But little did I know that as soon as I walked out the backstage door without any guards at my side, that my entire world and everything in it was going to flip upside down.

I pulled my leather jacket over my head and slipped some money into one of its pockets before hurrying out the gray ‘Exit’ door. I closed it softly, hoping that my fellow band mates or Curt, my manager wouldn’t hear me. I waited a minute listening for footsteps or some sort of noise that would alert me that they realized I was missing. Nothing, I was in the clear.

I made a few turns here and there until I finally reached the park. I scanned the area around me. Good, so far they haven’t found me. I was walking downtown and was looking through a store window when I heard them: the screams of my fans. They had found me. I didn’t know which direction to run so I just winged it. I took a chance and ran right. I dodged traffic and bystanders maybe one day I’d get so good at this I could become a profession football player. I mean you don’t see them getting chased down the streets every day, it’s always the musicians.

I stopped for a breath and unexpectedly I was unceremoniously jerked back behind an alley dumpster. For I second I thought it was one of my fans trying to kill me, but when I looked into the person’s eyes I knew it wasn’t. “Who are you?” I asked pulling out of the person’s grip on my shoulder.

The man looked at me in surprise. “You mean you don’t recognize me?” I looked at him like he was stupid. “Obviously. I wouldn’t ask who you were if I honestly didn’t have a clue who you are.”
He looked down for a second. “Oh. Right. Well I’m Bill, Bill Kaulitz, lead singer of Tokio Hotel?”

“Are you asking me or are you telling me?” I said staring him down. He cleared his throat. I think he was nervous. “Telling?”

“Once again, are you telling me or asking me?” he looked at me strangely. Did this man have no sarcastic humor whatsoever? “Telling,” he said confidently after thinking for a minute or so. Apparently not. “Well thanks Bill. You saved me from wasting an hour or more of my time. I owe you one. See you around.” I turned to leave but a hand grabbed my shoulder. “Wait! Wait. What is your name?” I smiled at him. “If I see you again, then maybe I’ll tell you.” And with that said, I walked away and out of sight.

I really never thought I would see him again. But I guess fate had other ideas. Darin, Josh, Haley, and Eva were standing behind me holding their suitcases like they were a weapon while I on the other hand was the one checking us into the hotel. I heard the hotel door open and accented voices echoed throughout the room, talking like they didn’t care who or what was around them. Haley squealed and I clapped my hands to my ears as I turned around to see what the commotion was all about. I had turned in time to see Haley running like someone had given her sugar. I glared at Darin who smiled sheepishly with his hand on his neck. Sighing, I looked back to see her hugging one of the guys who just walked in.

I examined them closely. The gangster clothes wearing one had these awful dreadlocks but on him they looked good I suppose. The one Haley was hugging had brown hair and the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. The guy standing behind him was blonde and not really all that much to look at. Which left the guy standing beside the one with the dreadlocks. As I laid my eyes on him, I realized with horror that he was the one from the alley. I groaned. I’d have to tell him my name. I had promised him after all. Wait. No I hadn’t, I said maybe.

They rest of the band including myself were suddenly being pulled along to meet them. “Come on guys!” Haley looked at us each brightly but frowned when she saw I wasn’t moving. “Sadi! She tugged on my sleeve trying to get my attention. “What?” I growled. “Don’t be a grouch. Are you too shy to meet a couple of guys?” Damn her. That girl has got more wits than Einstein. “No!” I exploded. “Then come on! I want you to meet my brother Georg.” My eyes widened. The Georg that she went on and on about? Must be, neither I nor she knows any other Georg. Well, at least I think she didn’t.

“Haley—“ Splash! Now dripping wet I turned angrily to face my mates. Darin was trying to hold back laughter, Eva was picking at her nails so it wasn’t those two, and Haley was talking avidly to her brother so she was canceled out which left Josh. Who was currently on the floor dying of laughter. “Josh! I am going to kill you! That was my favourite jacket!” He sobered up and started running. I chased after him and realizing that I was never going to catch him, I lunged at him, making us fall to the ground with a thud. Smiling wickedly, I begin to beat him up. I didn’t hit him hard, but I didn’t hit him nicely either. He held his hands up in defeat or defense, I didn’t know which. “Hey! Hey, I thought sisters were supposed to be nice and weak.” We rough housed for a bit before Curt pulled us apart, scolding us.

I stood up brushing myself off and offered Josh a hand who took it smiling. I looked around. The other band was in shock; my band however was used to this kind of behavior between my brother and me. I looked up just to look into Bill’s brown eyes. “So we meet again.” I say my voice monotone. “Ja,” I looked at him curiously. “What?” He shook his head. “Ja. It means yes in German.” I nodded. “Oh, cool.”

“Are you going to tell me your name?” he asked me, a playful look in his eyes. “Nope.” He looked surprised. “But you promised.” I shook my head. “I did not, I said maybe.” He was taken aback by my comment, but then he grinned. I knew that type of grin. It was the grin Josh gave me right before he tried to do something sneaky. I thinking from experience ran to the elevator to try and get away. Of course I didn’t want to wait that long so I took the stairs. Right on cue, Bill was behind me and gaining. I was a fast runner, but apparently, not fast enough for I was tackled like I had tackled josh earlier. Pinning me down, he asked me yet again. “What is your name?”

“I’m not telling.” He smiled. “You will.” He started tickling me all over and I squirmed and wiggled but no matter how hard I tried, I could not get away. “Uncle! Uncle!” I screamed. He stopped tickling me and looked at me expectantly. “It’s Sadi. Sadi Morison.” He smiled. “Pretty name.” he stood and offered me a hand which I gladly took. We went back down stairs when we heard loud shouting. “What in the name of sam hill is going on here?” I asked my group. “Curt lost the credit card that we need in order to check in and now we don’t have a place to stay.” Eva replied. I groaned. “Great, just great. Can it get any worse?”

“No, but it can get better,” He whispered in my ear. Then speaking to the rest of us, he announced, “You are more than welcome to stay with us,” eventually we all came to an agreement and we decided to stay with Tokio Hotel until we could order another credit card and get our own room. We managed to get all of our junk into the room but here came the hard part, where were we going to sleep? “Um, guys, where are we sleeping?” Tom smirked. “Haley is going to sleep in Georg’s bed with him, and Eva is going to sleep in Gustav’s bed, Josh is sleeping on the couch and you are sleeping in Bill’s bed. Simple enough?” I nodded. “Good.”

“Bed now guys, we have to be at the studio at nine o’clock sharp tomorrow.” I told my band group. There were grumbles of complaints, but nonetheless, the did as I asked.

҉

It has been a couple of weeks since we met the members of Tokio Hotel and we’ve gotten to knoe\w them pretty well. Tom is a player, always sleeping with different girls, and Gustav is just boring, and Georg is alright, he’s really funny, I can see why Haley was so excited when she saw her brother. And then there is Bill. He’s my favourite out of them all, and I really, really, like him. It’s a little more than just a crush. I fell for him and I fell for him hard. No one knows this except for Josh. He knows everything about me, so it is only reasonable that he would know about this this too.

Bill’s birthday was coming up and I wasn’t going. I know that sounds werid right? I mean why wouldn’t a girl go to her crush’s birthday party. Well that is because I didn’t want my heart to be broken. I did not want to see him all over his girlfriend and have my dreams crushed so I was leaving. I was going to go home, and visit my mom for awhile. I left a note on my bed and I walked out of the building, not looking back.

-At the party in Bill’s POV-

They told me to pick a card and I did. I chose a blood red car and unfolded it. Inside, the name read, “Sadi?” No answer, so I tried again, but also to no avail. “Is she here?” Josh shook his head, “I don’t know. I haven’t seen her all night.” I really wanted to see her, I had something to tell her. It was very important. The party wasn’t a happy one without Sadi here, so I left. I went back to the hotel. Upon entering, I saw a note that grabbed my curiosity, so I read it.

I’m sorry Josh, Bill, everyone. But I had to go home. I couldn’t deal with my heart, and I was hurting. Bill, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I love you. I know you don’t fell the same way, andf it’s alright. I’ll miss you guys and I will be back soon. Maybe.
-Love, Sadi


Angrily, I crumbled up the note. Her mother lives far away, the only way she could get there is by plane, and there was only one airport . . . Not even finishing the thought, I grabbed my keys and got in the car we rented and I gunned it all the way there. “Come on, come on, move!” The cars in front of me refused to budge an inch so I got out of the car and ran. I ran all the way to the airport. She said she was from England. I tried to find the England terminal, and eventually, I did. “Sadi!” I yelled as loud as I could, hoping that she would hear me. I said a head of black hair and ran towards her. “Sadi! I yelled. I turned the girl around, only, it wasn’t Sadi. “Sorry,” I muttered. I gave up. There was no I could find her in time. I turned around to leave but something caught my eye, I whirled around to see “Sadi,” I breathed. “Sadi! Sadi!” I yelled. But she didn’t hear me. She was next to board the plane and I didn’t know if I could make it in time. I ran towards her, praying that my legs would not fail me.

Just as she was about to put her foot on the plane, I tackled her, and I kissed her. “You’re wrong.” I murmered. “You are so wrong. Ich liebe dich. I love you, Sadi. Je t’aime, I could say it in so many languages. I love you. Please don’t go. Don’t leave me here alone. Please,” I begged her. She smiled. “I love you too, Bill. I won’t leave you. I promise. “I thought you had a girlfriend.” She looked sad. “I do.” Scratch that. She looked like she wanted to die. “You,”

She smiled as she kissed me again. “Maybe my dreams aren’t broken.” I shook my head and smiled too.

“No, they are only beginning. “
♠ ♠ ♠
aww. I thought that was cute. I knwo, Bill is a little OOC, but I did my best. I don't know what Bill Kaulitz is really like, i have never met him. I wish. Anyway what did you think?