Status: (: Edward Cullen Story Re-Written! :)

Undisclosed Desires

: Falling Into Routine :

The next three weeks passed by pretty much the same.

I got up in the morning and took a shower, got interrupted by Chino and Mac who insisted they needed just as much time in the bathroom to look beautiful.

Hilarious people I'm related too.

Next was breakfast and the prison adults call school.

I'd spend eight horrible hours there and then I come home and make dinner.

Family time is after that and then I fall into bed.

I'd hang out with the three Cullen's at lunch, albeit, it's a little awkward.

I'd ignore Edward in Chemistry, and then walk with him and Alice.

Well to be more technical, I'd walk with Alice and Edward would walk a few paces behind us.

And today wasn't any different.

We were in Chemistry when my whole thought process came crashing down when the teacher said two deadly words.

"Group projects."

I felt all of the blood leave my face.

No.

He couldn't possibly be this cruel.

There were a few audible groans, mine was also included.

"Now when you say group," I said to the teacher.

He smiled and nodded.

"That's right. Look next to you. Say hi to your partner." He said.

I groaned again and wanted nothing more than to pound my head on the desk.

And Edward could tell because his mouth formed into a smirk.

And then violent thoughts were coursing through my brain.

That smug jerk.

"Hey partner." Edward said in that condescending voice.

I laid my forehead on the desk so I wouldn't have to see his smirk anymore.

"So...since we're partners we un-doubtly are going to have to talk to one another. So---," Edward started.

I put my hands up to stop him right there.

"I don't think so buster. You are not going to dictate every conversation or exchange of words that we have." I said turning full on to face Edward.

I looked him in the eyes.

His face was clearly shocked.

I'm sure no ones ever talked to him like that.

"But I'm---," Edward tried to say.

I raised my hand again.

"No, no, no. Since you decided we weren't going to talk to each other without even consulting me, I'm making up the ground rules. I decide when we talk,why, where, and whatever else may apply to the situation." I said.

Edward opened his mouth.

"I'm not done yet." I interrupted before he could start.

He closed his mouth and folded his arms tightly across his chest and waited for me to continue.

"We will only talk about this project and only in class. We will not meet up before, after, anytime outside of school. So, nothing's really that much different. We will talk only in this class period and only if it's about the project. You got it?" I asked him.

He tilted his head to the side and stared at me.

"You are quite adorable when you're on a rant, did you know that?" Edward asked.

That caught me off guard.

"You're already breaking the rules." I exclaimed.

Edward looked apalled.

"Don't I have any say in this? I am your partner." Edward said a little annoyed.

"I am making the rules here. Not you. No bargaining. We could always go back to how it was before." I said.

" Fine! We'll do it your way." Edward said in an exasperated tone.

A huge smile pulled across my face.

"Good. I could get used to hearing that." I said with a laugh.

We spent the rest of the period talking about the details of the project.

It went smoothly and I hate to admit, even to myself, that it wasn't that bad talking with Edward.

I found that I had actually missed hearing his voice these past weeks.

That irritated me more then anything because it didn't make any sense.

It was irrational.

The rest of the day past by uneventfully for which I was glad.

I mean, how much worse could my day get?
♠ ♠ ♠
Image