Sequel: This Love Is Lost
Status: Active (: Please Comment and let me know how it is. (:

We're Never Leaving This Place Alive

All We Are Is Bullets

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

Mikey ran into the door and slammed it shut making me jump out of my day dream. I turned around and he cane into the living room where I was well day dreaming. The television is on but i just stopped paying attention to it a little bit after Frank had left. Speaking of which where is he I thought he was with Mikey. Mikey had a pained expression on his face and it finally broke when he looked at me. He was in tears and I was just sat there clueless. "Whoa Mikes whats wrong? Where's Frank at?"

He sobs kind of got worse when I mention Frank's name only making me worry 10x more. "Frank...Justyn...Park...Torture!" It's official, nothing in live ever turns out for the best. I just gotta make sure that's what Mikey said though because I can't really understand him when he cried this hard. Speaking of which, he hasn't cried this hard in ages!

"Mikey calm down what are you talking about, take deep breathes and tell me everything that happened." He obliged and started with his story. When he was finished my mouth was hanging open and my fists were clenched. I'm not mad at Frank though, I'm furious with Justyn that mother fucker is defiantly dying. But why would Frank stay? That question was bothering me the most until I was distracted by my phone going off, it was Frank.

"Frank! Where the hell are you!"

"Can you meet me at the field by the park?" his voice sounded a bit hoarse, as if he had been crying. I swear to god if I ever see Justyn again I'm going to cut of his dick and mail it to his family!

"Yeah Ill be there in a second" I looked over towards Mikey to see if he was coming but he already beat me to the door. The line on the phone went dead and I knew that we only had little time and we need to get there now. I grabbed my jacket and we were on our way to get Frank.

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

Oh god I don't want to do this. Please dear Lord don't make me do this. I looked at Justyn with pleading eyes but he just shoved me to the middle of the field. Quickly I scribbled down something on a piece of paper and wrote Gerard's name on it. A tear slipped down my face as I stood there and waited. Dear Lord please don't let this happen.

*~!Gerard's P.O.V!~*

Mikey and I sped our way to the park, luckily not getting pulled over by any police. Once we got there we both abandoned the car and sprinted our way over to the entrance of the path. I stopped there though and looked at Mikey."I want you to stay here Mikes, I'll call if anything bad happens." he nodded and hugged me whispering "good luck bro." in my ear. I smiled and ran down the path.My heart broke when my eyes landed on the broken boy in the field.

"Frankie!" I started running towards him but stopped in my tacks when he raised the gun towards me. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Mikey's number.

"P-put the p-phone down!" Frank exclaimed. I could hear Mikey's worried voice on the other end.

"Don't worry Frankie it'll be okay I just need to quickly tell Mikey something, please."I sounded calm and it surprised me, but I know on the inside I'm freaking out. He nodded and mouthed 'call the cops' to me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikes you need to get the police here fast, Frank has a gun," I whispered. I know Justyn is putting Frank up to this. This is probably how he's torturing Frank. My Frank doesn't deserve this at all.

"Jesus! Alright just try to keep him calm until we get there."

"I will bye Mikes, Love you bro."

"Love you too bro." I hung up the phone and looked over at Frank. In that brief second I could see how much it hurt him to be doing this. But that's all it lasted was for a second because Frank put the world's best poker face on. You couldn't even see emotion in his eyes.

*~!Frank's P.O.V!~*

I can't do this at all. I am not capable of shooting Gerard, he doesn't deserve it. Justyn deserves far worse than a fucking gun shot. God I hope the police get here soon, I can only stall for so long. I have to act the part so maybe Justyn might not catch on to what I had planned. I calmed my face and put a poker face on showing no emotion at all. I hate doing this so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
*****************************************
Well I'm going to try and type chapter 11 up now.
Not much to say really. I'm gonna put pics up in the author note for no reason. :D \
Image

Title- Demolition Lovers

Cyber Hugs

angy_kaulitz
unicornz

Much Love<3
Comment<3
Subscribe<3
Tell People To Read This Story<3

xo Axel